• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lu Bu vs. the Maestro

turtle

First Post
Hhmmm.... making fun of me because I am not a womanizer? I consider that a compliment...

I find your person to be uncivilized, your building to be ill-kept, and your moves to be ignorant.

Darkwolf

First Post
Lu Bu
<MeowthBot> 1: The rat dodges through the desert; absorbs the foray of the stars and painlessly dodges the assailment of the body!
<MeowthBot> 2: The falcon breaks the wetlands; dodges the quickening of the orchid!
<MeowthBot> 3: The wolf drifts next to the prairie; averts the assailment of the chi!
<MeowthBot> 4: The dragon prances higher than the swamp; guards against the foray of the air!
<MeowthBot> 5: The cherry blossom removes the ruins; parts the terror of the lava!

Maestro
<MeowthBot> 1: The claw ravages the badlands; scatters the assailment of the rain!
<MeowthBot> 2: The lizard sings through the volcano; dominates the edge of the ember!
<MeowthBot> 3: The falcon overwhelms the tundra; quells the push of the ember!
<MeowthBot> 4: The ki-rin demolishes the cemetery; negates the aggression of the fortress!
<MeowthBot> 5: The falcon swims with the mesa; shields against the rising of the rain as it dances atop the chi of the cat!

The falcon overwhelms the tundra; quells the push of the ember!

"Swift like the falcon I am, slow as the slug you are." The Maestro's hands wave back and forth, hypnotizing his opponent, quelling his attack and desire to win...back and forth the Maestro's hands wave, and with quick fists and punches, he overwhelms his opponent...

turtle

First Post
The rat dodges through the desert; absorbs the foray of the stars and painlessly dodges the assailment of the body!

Darkwolf

First Post
The rat may dodge...but the falcon is looking for food and there's no where to hide..

Point Maestro!
1 flag Maestro; 0 flags Lu Bu

Remove ads