• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M 3e: Young Justice!

Zerith

First Post
Hmm, I knew the tail ended up too dark(among other things :uhoh:), but I did not notice just how dark the middle section of it's left hind leg was :/
I need a white pen that lays pigment down thick.:angel:
So ty :3

And as for artsy terms: I don't care if you use them, value and hue mean the same thing to me as darkness/lightness/etc and color :3

Walking Dad

First Post
You know, I actually recognize and understand the terms, I'm just not used to use them myself. As I said, your lines are great, the shading is just a bit dark for my taste.

Zerith

First Post
well, maybe the lights were off a second ago and it was adjusted to the darkness. :cool:

or I need to find a finer pen ^^;

ho well, Also, did TC land on the plane or what? I know the Intellect roll was kinda poor given what I wanted to do, but he got a 32 on the execution of the action itself: I want to know if the Chirp made it or is plumiting and if he is plummeting were is he plummeting to?!? >_<

Walking Dad

First Post
Great entrance :)

But I think Dre was already out of the plane (gaseous form + opening the door of a crashing plane -> I think he got sucked out by the wind).

Zerith

First Post
Hmm, I'll see about adding onto fire's post :3
And probably a lil bit of comedy at Dre's expense ^_^
[Who here has ever wanted to throw an alien dragon like a dart? XD]

but yesh, I can get it to all work right I think with only a lil bit of character control :3

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
nothing so far.

If you have a Sidekick concept to pitch, I'm all ears. However, please keep it thematically grounded: such that I want you to make a mini version of an older hero. Like the show.

Zerith

First Post
Sadly I'm not knowledgeable enough on Bazaaro to know any thing that he is a Superman Vilen and can give the man of steal a run for his money :/

That said I do know he always 'lies' no matter what and he is kinda simple: Drake, Aka The Chirp (Chirpy), will probable notice this rather quick: other then another Super he might have the most raw brain power on the entire planet and he thinks even faster then Echo dose :/

A score of 7 in anything is the 'absolute' zenith of human potential; but Intellect and Fighting seem to be exemptions; Batman, and The Chirp, have a score of 8 intellect, and Lex Luthor has a score of 11, both are 'only' human so it could be assumed that Intellect can go beyond the 7 human.
And then Black Canary, someone under both Batman and Lex's PL has 11 Fighting, further, Batman himself has a Fighting ability of 14, twice the normal human limit and ranking him as a high superhuman, even though a lot of true superhumans don't go beyond the 7 point limit for fighting skill o_O;

Remove ads