[M&M] Shadowrun [Recruiting]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Sorry I was meaning about you GMing a d20 Modern game, any setting that you are comfortable with. I did express interest on your Chronos Sphere recruitment thread when I first got here, but you never replied back at the time. I think you had already let the idea go by then.

I would be willing to learn M&M if you could start something and we can get a few more players.

There are a few d20 Modern games, but not that many players I guess. :( With Firewall and Dept 7, three of us are the same.

[sblock=BTW]Herobizkit just rolled his Initiative, so it's just Ming remaining before Vanor can move us along. Personally I would rather Vanor jsut roll all of the Initiative checks and just move us along, but... [/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
@VV; I took a look at M&M and it looks fun all by itself. Any thoughts?

Walking Dad: What exactly strikes your fancy, playing M&M or Shadowrun with the M&M conversion? Unless you are willing to GM the Shadowrun with M&M conversion that option is probably out. While I took a look at the M&M Core book, it is enough different that I don't think I could GM Shadowrun scenarios with that Rule Set. Honestly I would rather just give M&M a try instead.

I know some players are interested in Shadowrun with Shadowrun rules, if we could find a GM that would be cool. Anyone interested in giving it a shot? I know myself and one other player on these boards would be interested, and with one or two more we could start something.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Would be interesting. All my M&M games died shortly after they began. I have 0 experience DMing the system, just played it 3 or 4 times, made 5 or 6 characters, but that's all.
That said I love the syustem and would love to play, even make characters for others

perrinmiller

Adventurer
VV; I noticed that you were the only person who responded on Friday's M&M game. I took a peek and was quickly lost. Reminded me of when I took my first look at Coreline: Firewall.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Yes, it happens often to inexperienced users, I gave him some advise, he did the changes but I'm affraid his idea didn't bite. However, that seems as a fine game to play M&M, plus you have a willing DM. I already made a character, you could all join and that would be two pigeons with one stone.

Remove ads