• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[M&M2e] New Generation Legacy OOC

Samnell

Explorer
Isn't India on a subcontinent that basically makes it a region unto itself?

Yes, India is a subcontinent. Its geology also includes Pakistan and Bangladesh. The Himalayas are built from its collision with Asia, prior to which it spent some time cruising across the Indian Ocean at a fairly good clip by the standards of continental drift. Politically, the subcontinent is also usually held to include more or less British India (Modern India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Myanmar/Burma. Burma was separated from the Raj in the late 30s, Pakistan and Bangladesh by partition at independence and Bangladesh from Pakistan in the early 70s).

Vanifae

First Post
It is usually referred to as the India Subcontinent, and Indians definitely would not consider themselves middle eastern.

On a side note my girlfriend is Indian.

Hammerhead

Explorer
I like how Clover thinks that Yoshi, Jerry, John, and Trilly? are going to get caught because Amy is monitoring their conversation. It's like planning on robbing Fort Knox or stabbing the President but worrying that you'll get caught because of DNA evidence. Trust me, they're not gonna need that to catch you. :)

Samnell

Explorer
I like how Clover thinks that Yoshi, Jerry, John, and Trilly? are going to get caught because Amy is monitoring their conversation. It's like planning on robbing Fort Knox or stabbing the President but worrying that you'll get caught because of DNA evidence. Trust me, they're not gonna need that to catch you. :)

They're teenagers.

Remove ads