[M&M3] Astonishing Tales of Centropolis Vol. #3, Issue 1 ‘This Island Apocalypse’

Silver Streak throws a Ball Lightning, centered on a point 30 feet from himself, in the Baron's direction.
Damage 6, Area: Burst 0 (30' radius), Dodge DC 16 for half effect. This should catch the Baron, the Super Leek, and possibly the Prestige.

Princess Starlight
HP: 3; Condition: -1 bruise

The Princess floats through the darkness into the rifle fire of 12 minions. Floating birds made of light surround her and cause most of the attacks to fly back at the leeks. Half of them are taken down by their own gunfire. The one rifle shot that got through causes her a little pain.

The Princess continues her deflection spell, though she is ready to use the spell to intercept attacks against her or the Shadow if the Leeks change targets.

Deflect DC [roll0] + 11 + 10/0 = 31 (whoa)

GreenKarl

First Post
The aliens are surprised when most of their bolts bonus off and are reflected back at them, drowning three of their numbers! The Shadow’s shadows disappeared and then reformed over the remaining aliens and then he ported behind one and easily took its laser rifle away from it. Blinded and disarmed it seemed confused. Silver Streak unleashed an lightning blast that caught both the Baron and four armed alien in its blast but only the alien seemed to suffer any ill effects. Rumble leapt up and injured the armored flying man causing him to grunt in pain and mutter some alien curse. Princess Starlight reengaged her defensives light while Kinsue unleashed an indirect attack against the Baron but the bolts of energy simply past through the man’s form causing him to laugh and say “I know you are here my dear… come out and allow me to thank you for ‘outing’ me to the university officials!”

Herculan shouted “Leek soldiers forward! Ignore the glowing woman, her defenses are too great for you. Get the other heroes if you can.” He then blasted at Rumble but his aim was well off and the bolt slammed into the transport instead. Baron Havok searched for Kitsune but did not spot her and cursed out loud “Show yourself trickster!!!” The four blades of the four armed alien flashed around and one managed to slice at Silver Streak and the other villain moved with incredible speed and attempted to strike at the flying Princess but her powers were good enough that he missed her “Impressive” she hear him mutter “A worthy challenged indeed.” Eight of the alien bug men ran through the darkness and down the tunnel to spot Silver Streak battling their ‘great leader’. Their lasers started pointing in his direction! The last alien whom the Shadow had just disarmed of its laser rifle drew a saber of some kind and slashed in the Shadows general direction but still missed.

GM: Sorry I did not realize everyone had posted their actions…

Initiative
24 - the Shadow
22 - Silver Streak
21 - Rumble
19 – Herculan, Baron Havok, Super Leek and the Prestige
13 and 8 - the Leek (insect man)
11 - Princess Starlight and Kinsue[sblock=Rolls & Results]First Leek Toughness saves from their own attacks; Toughness save vs. DC 21: 1D20+7 = [9]+7 = 16
1D20+7 = [12]+7 = 19
1D20+7 = [19]+7 = 26
1D20+7 = [18]+7 = 25
1D20+7 = [17]+7 = 24
1D20+7 = [1]+7 = 8
, wow 3 made it, so 3 are incapacitated and 9 are still up.

The Shadow disarms one (he can’t roll that as a mook)
Silver Streak Area Affect vs. Baron Havok, the Super Leek and the Prestige. Baron Havok is still using Incorporeal and is not affected. Dodge checks for Super-Leek Dodge check vs. DC 16 (+5 for Evasion 2): 1D20+14 = [16]+14 = 30, made it (also his base dodge is +11 so he really got a 32). For the Prestige Dodge check vs. DC 16: 1D20+9 = [10]+9 = 19. Both made it so Super Leek first; Toughness save vs. DC 18: 1D20+7 = [7]+7 = 14
1D20+9 = [13]+9 = 22
, Super Leek failed by 1 and has an Injury -1.
Rumble hit Herculan so Toughness save vs. DC 28: 1D20+7 = [12]+7 = 19, failed by 2 degrees so Injury -1 and Dazed this round.
Princess Starlight is super Defensive but no one can see her right this second, but…
Kitsune attack are ignored by Baron Havok do to his Incorporeal.

Herculan attacks Rumble (Impaired -2) Ranged attack, +9 damage if it hits: 1D20+7 = [4]+7 = 11, that’s his action, the Toughness save vs. DC 19: 1D20+4 = [4]+4 = 8, nope. Still Vulnerable and Impaired vs. Rumble.
Baron Havok Perception roll: 1D20+10 = [2]+10 = 12, still can’t see Kitsune. He maintain his Incorporeal form.
Super Leek attacks Silver Streak Close attack, damage +7 (multi-attack) if he hits: 1D20+11 = [14]+11 = 25, hit. No extra success so Silver Streak needs to make a DC 22 Toughness save.
Prestige moves around the corner and attacks Princess Starlight from surprise (Vulnerable ½ Defense so 21 becomes 11 or Parry of 21, Close attack, damage +9 if he hits: 1D20+9 = [7]+9 = 16, you can Reflect this attack BUT because it is at surprise you are Impaired (-2 to your roll) with the attack.
The Leek Aliens move and then use their standard action to move 60ft around the corner. They only see Silver Streak right now. The disarmed alien tried to attack the Shadow. Its Debilitated (-5 to its attack) because of the darkness; Close attack, damage +7 if it hits: 1D20+1 = [2]+1 = 3, missed![/sblock]Actions and Rolls for the next round? Silver Streak needs a Toughness save and Princess Starlight can make an Reflection attack

GreenKarl

First Post
GM: I don't think that is how it works. From the description "The target of an Affliction makes a resistance check at the end of each of his turns to remove first and second degree conditions." It does not say that they can get worst with this resistant check at least not by my reading.

hero4hire

Explorer
GM: I don't think that is how it works. From the description "The target of an Affliction makes a resistance check at the end of each of his turns to remove first and second degree conditions." It does not say that they can get worst with this resistant check at least not by my reading.
Ooc: it is Progressive.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases