Magic of Eberron

Brother Richard

First Post
I believe that their should be psionic artificers from Reidra, but I also believe that it looks like WotC is sort of saying and there is psionics too. I was wondering if this class will be included in Living Eberron

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Magic of Eberron is not yet an approved book, but I think (and hope) it will be, sooner or later, and psionic artificer have been included in that book...

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
As pointed out, Psionic Artificers will be dicussed when Magic is open for discussion.

When is that anyway?

drothgery

First Post
A quick search of Amazon.com shows a 10/14/2005 release date for Magic of Eberron, which by the 6 month rule means it's okay for discussion now.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
drothgery said:
A quick search of Amazon.com shows a 10/14/2005 release date for Magic of Eberron, which by the 6 month rule means it's okay for discussion now.
Well then, discuss!

Mine is at home, so I cannot fully comment on its balance, though I remember it seeming a hackneed idea.

Rystil Arden

First Post
stonegod said:
Well then, discuss!

Mine is at home, so I cannot fully comment on its balance, though I remember it seeming a hackneed idea.
I agree--I remember that the Psionificer didn't seem fully thought-out and was subpar as far as inspiration was concerned. I can check it for power too if people would like.

Velmont

First Post
Kharas, my artificer, have been build with many idea in head, but the first one was o take the Renegade Mastermaker... so I would like to see it approved to make sure I orient my next levels in the good direction.

Rystil Arden

First Post
I vote YES on the Renegade Mastermaker. Unlike the normal Warforged, who are blatantly overpowered, the Warforged abilities are perfectly balanced as the capstone of a PrC that loses two levels of casting.

Brother Richard

First Post
I Also Do Not Have the Book At Home

Sadly, my magic of Eberron book is not with me--> my brother stole it. However, I seem to recall that its balanced and has very interesting feats. I would also like to know if all of the feats will be approved.

Remove ads