Magical Weapons & Armor

K

Kiron_Oakleaf

A fairly tall elf walks up talking to himself and tacks a small piece of parchment to the board. It is written four time in four languages, Orc, Elven, Human, and Drow.

To all those who know me and those who don't, I make fine weapons and armor for all who want it, for a price it can be enchanted.
Please contact me and I will make anything you want aslong as its made from a metal, I even do jewelery for the ladies.
I need the work!

Savael

First Post
A short man with a grey, week-old stubble adorning his chin wipes the back of his hand on the sleeve of his tattered excuse for a coat, and quickly pens a reply.

Dear Mysterious Artisan

You offer services which my Master has need of, and so I should be happy to contact you in his behalf to further discuss any details-

The man chews on his pencil for a second or two, apperantly turning something over in his mind. Suddenly however, he reaches a conclusion.

However, there is one small problem: How would one go about contacting you? You have left neither your name nor any directions to your person for any customers to see! How do you expect other people to get in touch with you?

In any case, should you read this, I should be delighted to get in touch with you soon. Have no fear when it comes to payment, for I can assure you that my Master will pay you more than handsomly if your work is performed to his liking.

In place of a signature, one single letter stands defiantly at the end of the note:

- P

K

Kiron_Oakleaf

Walks up and reads what's been written, then pulls a quill from his sleeve and writes a reply.

Dear P, I will meet you at the tavern, perhaps in the morning, maybe the afternoon, but you will never find me in the evening. If you ask around you can find me, if you know Saera Duraston, you can ask her, she will know.

Kiron

Now you know me, you have the advantage

B

bess_grey

A sweet-faced girl with light brown hair and compassionate blue eyes approaches the corkboard, a piece of parchment in hand. She scans the various notices until she finds the one she seeks, leaving this reply just below it.

M'lord Kiron,

We have yet to meet, but I am acquainted with Saera Duraston. I am also looking for a gift for my brother's coming child. I was thinking a set of six silver cups and spoons. Is this something in which you would be interested?

I will try to get into the tavern earlier, in hopes of being able to speak with you on this matter in person. I have seen you a time or two, but you were leaving as I was entering. I look forward to meeting you soon.

Zodal bless,
Bess Grey

K

Kiron_Oakleaf

Walks in and moves to the board reading over the messages. Pulls a quill from his sleeve and writes below Bess's reply

Dear Bess Gray,
I can make a gift for your brother's child, I will find you perhaps, but then again you can find me.

Kiron

P.S. I'm no Lord

Remove ads