• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Malvoisin's Savage Tide OOC Thread *Resurrected*

Tonks

First Post
GwydapLlew said:
No worries. A grapple-friendly creature is always complicated to run!

This is making me want to run a SCAP PbP game. :)

If you do...consider me raising my hand and begging for a slot.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
LO: Do you mind using a brighter/less saturated blue for Nicolai? It is hard to read on the black background.

Voadam

Legend
So I take it I can tell the spider is immune to color spray. I should have stuck to helping finish the warrior above deck. We'll see if the enchantments have any effect, I've got one 1st level spell left after this and sleep might work after a full round casting, but I don't want to waste it if the beastie's immune. A silent image to distract it as we run might be better off then.

stonegod

Voadam said:
So I take it I can tell the spider is immune to color spray. I should have stuck to helping finish the warrior above deck. We'll see if the enchantments have any effect, I've got one 1st level spell left after this and sleep might work after a full round casting, but I don't want to waste it if the beastie's immune. A silent image to distract it as we run might be better off then.
I'm hoping Col will ID it first, but he goes after Kalen in the init order. You could delay until after Col 'cuz he has a better chance at ID'ing it (it may not be a magical beast, after all).

Malvoisin

First Post
GwydapLlew said:
No worries. A grapple-friendly creature is always complicated to run!

This is making me want to run a SCAP PbP game. :)
That's my other game on these boards, Gwyd. I'd recommend it as a good choice, if you want to tackle a meaty campaign.

We're having fun with it anyway, right stonegod and Land? :)

stonegod

Malvoisin said:
That's my other game on these boards, Gwyd. I'd recommend it as a good choice, if you want to tackle a meaty campaign.

We're having fun with it anyway, right stonegod and Land? :)
Yessssh, my preciousss.

Jon's a blast. He's nothing like Col. Except they're both touched in the head. But differently. Really.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads