[OOC] Baptism by Fire_FULL

I was wondering what Fern would concentrate on? There is a lot going on around him as the camp gets ready to set out.
Well, I suppose he's kind of trying to overhear some of the adult conversations...or notice suspicious things: like Merchants that are more heavily armed than normal or people whispering quietly. If I notice anything, I might move in to get more details. I'm kind of riding on the fact that people aren't going to pay much attention to him so he's kind of casually riding his horse among the people, petting it and singing into its ear - like he's kind of day-dreaming and bored- but he's actually paying attention. I'm not sure if that also requires a deception check. In IC, I only included a dice roll for perceiving .

deception to look distracted: 1D20+7 = [13]+7 = 20

Helmsman01

Explorer
@TaranTheWanderer I don't need to address the 1 you rolled for understanding the relationship between the half-orc and the halfling correct? As a player I'll let you know it's like a brother/sister revelry, friendly but harsh. Fern not growing up with siblings never got to experience this and out on the streets rivals probably weren't friendly to each other. I liked your post about the interactions though, great work.

@TaranTheWanderer I don't need to address the 1 you rolled for understanding the relationship between the half-orc and the halfling correct? As a player I'll let you know it's like a brother/sister revelry, friendly but harsh. Fern not growing up with siblings never got to experience this and out on the streets rivals probably weren't friendly to each other. I liked your post about the interactions though, great work.
Sounds good. I think I managed to cover everything I found out.

Remove ads