• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Malvoisin's Savage Tide OOC Thread *Resurrected*

GwydapLlew

First Post
Voadam said:
Stupid mindless aspect of vermin. :)

Yeah, that whole Beguiler thing doesn't work too well against them, does it? :(

If we can get that healing aura around everyone, we may be able to pull this off. I won't be much use once I'm exhausted, though.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Yeah, I think the main problem is that this thing can kill anyone of us in one round, no problems. And after you, who's next up to stand in front of it? Oh yeah, the guy with the healing aura :)

Rhun

First Post
hafrogman said:
And after you, who's next up to stand in front of it? Oh yeah, the guy with the healing aura :)

Try to keep Keoni out of the fray as much as possible, so his healing aura can provide us with a little boost! Does he have ranged weapons?

Tonks

First Post
Dang..I knew I should have used that create water spell, then you could have zapped it with the ray of frost and instant ice hammer...*sigh*

Sorry guys...at least I knicked it some..:(

Voadam

Legend
I need to make a list of the immune to mind affecting critters and remember it. Undead, Constructs, Plants, Vermin, Ooze. If only it had been a magical beast instead of a vermin. :)

Hmm, an illusion of a big bug for it to chase (spiders eat flies, ergo ...) might keep it occupied while we stay out of its way and pull out ranged weapons. Next round if it doesn't jump me then.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Rhun said:
Try to keep Keoni out of the fray as much as possible, so his healing aura can provide us with a little boost! Does he have ranged weapons?

He has three spears total, so two to throw, one to hit with. The point is, he's also the only one left with a shield iirc, most hit points after Chongo and in a three way tie with two nearly dead people for best AC. And if he can't hit with a +1 attack, what makes you think he can hit firing into melee with a -2 :) The dice hate me.

Remove ads