• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Malvoisin's Savage Tide OOC Thread *Resurrected*

GwydapLlew

First Post
I want to go on record and just let everyone know that I'm glad none of our PCs are idiots. We many be fully functional, but at least we aren't dysfunctional. *grumbles at other PbPs*

hafrogman

Adventurer
Hmmm, now I have to spy on Gwydap's other games to find the dirt. Gossipy goodness.

Also, note to self: Begin stating out Grunthug?Thugrunt for when Keoni bites it.

GwydapLlew

First Post
hafrogman said:
Hmmm, now I have to spy on Gwydap's other games to find the dirt. Gossipy goodness.

*L* Not all my PbP's are on ENW. ;) I have another game where IC interactions are making me wonder what's going on in the other player's head.

hafrogman said:
Also, note to self: Begin stating out Grunthug?Thugrunt for when Keoni bites it.

Heh. I've got my next two PCs sorta-thought out for this AP. Based on the lethality of the other two, I don't expect to have any original characters at the end.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I already have ideas for Loc, a Mad Scholar and Colleen, a distant relative of Col who happens to be a Crazed Intellectualist. :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads