• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Malvoisin's Savage Tide OOC Thread *Resurrected*

Rhun

First Post
Tonks said:
For me it has been working on a paper and job stuff..once my paper gets finished, things will get better for me in RL.

I hear you. I just finished up my Bachelor's Degree a short time ago (almost a year, but who's counting), and I work a ton. I've just got one of those lucky jobs with unlimited internet access...

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Waiting for LO to get back as he should have Mal's more real email (not the he occasionally checks email that Tonk and I have) to ask what's up; unless someone else has one for him.

Land Outcast

Explorer
My abscence, somehow explained

The name: Exams
Until Dec 15... see you then (actually, after that, I should have vacation so... well, you get the picture)

I seriously doubt I'll be able to do anything about my characters in Mal's games (or in Rhun's), consider them "gone until back".

Luck to you all!

Voadam

Legend
I have an upcoming business trip and two immediate follow up big projects when I return. I expect to not be posting on ENworld from Wednesday 10/25 through Wednesday 11/1.

stonegod

Land Outcast said:
The name: Exams
Until Dec 15... see you then (actually, after that, I should have vacation so... well, you get the picture)

I seriously doubt I'll be able to do anything about my characters in Mal's games (or in Rhun's), consider them "gone until back".

Luck to you all!
Ah, but can you do us 1 favor?

Give us Mal's email address that he used to contact you so we can make sure he's coming back?

You can get me at stonegod gmail com with appropriate ats and dots.

stonegod

I sent another email salvo; we'll see if I hear anything back.

stonegod said:
Mal is getting the joy of killing me in two games already. Might need to run one to return the favor...
FYI: I am living up to part of this promise, at least; I'm now accepting recruits for a Ravenloft game. Though it'll be hard to torture... err, entertain a character of Mal's if he doesn't show.

stonegod

I'll be on travel next week, with spotty access. Should be able to check posts in the evening.

Of course, if Mal doesn't show back up (and post something), its a moot point. :(

Mal: We miss you! :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads