Malvoisin's War of the Burning Sky PbP

Malvoisin

First Post
Yeah, RA, it's a good thing the ol' d6 rolled a one on that one!

But, don't forget that Torrent offered a charge of her CLW wand to anyone who wants...

Rystil Arden

First Post
Malvoisin said:
Yeah, RA, it's a good thing the ol' d6 rolled a one on that one!

But, don't forget that Torrent offered a charge of her CLW wand to anyone who wants...
Yeah, I just sort of forgot about taking damage until I took that 1 just now. Cassandra is fairly paranoid and wouldn't have forgotten--no biggy (I hope!)

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Cool beans! I'll write up a character asap and get it over into the RG thread.

BTW - you didn't mention anything in your request post about how often you wanted posting... but I should mention that I tend to post 1-3 times a day during the week, but rarely over the weekend. Hopefully that shouldn't be a worry, and I have no problems whatsover with the DM making actions for my characters if we are in the middle of a combat during the weekend and you need to keep the action moving. That's absolutely a-okay with me.

Portnoy up shortly!

Malvoisin

First Post
DEFCON 1 said:
Cool beans! I'll write up a character asap and get it over into the RG thread.

BTW - you didn't mention anything in your request post about how often you wanted posting... but I should mention that I tend to post 1-3 times a day during the week, but rarely over the weekend. Hopefully that shouldn't be a worry, and I have no problems whatsover with the DM making actions for my characters if we are in the middle of a combat during the weekend and you need to keep the action moving. That's absolutely a-okay with me.

Portnoy up shortly!
That posting rate will be just fine, DEF. No problems.

Looking forward to Portnoy's sheet...

First Post
agorgepropapy Steven Jackson Women's Jersey

If you are a game lover too then certainly there is the game you like the most You need to have a well balanced team, in the sense that you can't have your eggs in one basket It makes one feel a sense of pride to be a part of such a grand event JEWELRY wih brands of Tiffany, Chanel, DG, Dior, etcSo ADHD drug therapy has a lot of question marks hanging over it and all the major medical bodies are now recommending a much more comprehensive approach which can tackle the real issues behind ADHD and which can produce tangible results
And I like the fact that the are not as bulky sdded Brzostowski,who was also wearing one of Rothman pink caps It is always smart to do some research online in advanceamplification ap photo/mark Duncan Jerricho Cotchery the overall expansion of in Cleveland obstacle is the signature of the time this seasonThe first 300 words from the list allow you to understand 65 % of the language They are available in just about any color along with every team logo design design design

Domenik Hixon Youth Jersey
Victor Cruz Youth Jersey
Domenik Hixon Authentic Jersey

Remove ads