• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

March Fo(u)rth for GM's Day Giveaway - Pimp Your GM!

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
diaglo said:
WooHooo.

got a surprise this afternoon. 2 lbs o' coffee. sweet. from a playa.

diaglo "1 whole pot of coffee a day drinker" Temporado

That's awesome. It's always nice to get little surprises like that.

I'd nominate my GM, but he's not on the boards and thus has no handle.

I had time to check this thread Thursday night, but the internet was dead. Friday I had game and stuff. I work on weekends.

So we'll have an announcement Monday night. Sorry, but we (to our happy surprise) got more responses than expected.

eris404

Explorer
COOL!

I mean, not about the Internet thing, just that I didn't miss it and we'll find out soon.

Not that I'm impatient or anything.

I'll shut up now.

First, I would've posted the winners earlier, but I was busy chatting with a young lady who plays in one of my games. It was a very good conversation, and now I have a date this weekend.

But you guys want prizes, so on to the contest. The random drawing winner was Mosvanni, who nominated Rystil Arden. They both win the full collection of the E.N. Publishing pdf catalogue. It's late, so I'll email them tomorrow and the prizes will be sent shortly.

Now, for the grand prize. We greatly appreciate all your enthusiasm for your GMs, but we have to pick a single winner, and the poster who showed the most enthusiasm for pimping her GM was fluffaderm, who nominated Gospog (and wrote a poem)! Everyone, a round of cheers for the winners!

fluffaderm said:
You write every adventure
As if it were to be sold.
You treat every adventure
As a story that must be told.

You create characters
With personality and style
Who we love to harass
And who make us smile.

When you run your games
You never cease to find
A way to keep
Each of us players in mind.

And so this March 4th
I hope you remember
That your players will
Be grateful forever!

Fluffaderm wins the pdf catalogue, and Gospog wins a copy of all of our print books as well. It might be a little while for that to reach ya, but expect an email tomorrow to work out the details.

Finally, honorable mention goes to Doug McCrae, who posted:
I nominate my GM, Chris Edwards. He created a street in Sigil called Mordenkainen's Junction.

I'm a sucker for puns, so Doug and Chris each win the exclusive privilege of a free copy of the upcoming "Bride of Portable - The Book of Neurotic Fantasy," due out in April.

Thanks everyone! Now make sure you actually tell your GMs how you feel. They bring entertainment into our lives, and we must thank them for some of the most fun stories of our lives.

And Eris, you've been a good sport. I'll give you a copy of one of our pdfs. Just email me at my screen name @hotmail.com and tell me what you'd like. *grin*

eris404

Explorer
And Eris, you've been a good sport. I'll give you a copy of one of our pdfs. Just email me at my screen name @hotmail.com and tell me what you'd like. *grin*

Aw, shucks! :eek: That's sweet of you. Thank you!

Rystil Arden

First Post
I find it amusing that Mosvanni's nomination won the random drawing. Mosvanni is a player from one of my campaigns who can cause random number generators to come up any desired number, even when I'm the one running the generator (this once led to victory in a fight from which the party really should have run, as they had the option to run and should have had no chance to win, so I made a ruling--dice only from now on!). I'd like to thank all my players and everyone involved in running the contest for my random victory. To commemorate, a stream of 600 large butterflies shoots forth from my Rod of Wonder and flutters around for 2 rounds, blinding everyone!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads