• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

March Fo(u)rth for GM's Day Giveaway - Pimp Your GM!

Indeed! Congrats to all the GMs and their players. I would like to thank mine, especially the four who went out of their way to post something nice. It's always a treat to have good players and know that you're appreciated, so this was a very cool idea.

Rystil, Mosvanni, could you email me at my screen name @hotmail.com please? You haven't set up your accounts to let me send you emails, and I need to know where to send the prizes.

Rystil Arden

First Post
RangerWickett said:
Rystil, Mosvanni, could you email me at my screen name @hotmail.com please? You haven't set up your accounts to let me send you emails, and I need to know where to send the prizes.
Done. Let me know if it didn't send right.

Razz0putin

Explorer
well I'm happy to say we lost to someone who goes by the handle gospog. That is some serious arcane game knowledge. Hope he knows that Torg is actually returning go check out the west end site :D

Rystil, Mosvanni, I got yours, and I'm just waiting on the higher-ups to send out the books. Fluffaderm and Gospog, though, haven't gotten in touch with me. Once they do we can send things out.

So consider this a bump.

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Hey all,

I just sent out the entire electronic catalogue to Rystil and Mosvanni.

Unfortunately, there's no easy way to send out a batch of products, so I had to send them one by one, so those lads'll have emails trickling in from RPGNow for the next few hours!

I hope you guys like my little contest idea. I look forward to doing something similar for our anniversary in April.

RangerWickett said:
Rystil, Mosvanni, I got yours, and I'm just waiting on the higher-ups to send out the books. Fluffaderm and Gospog, though, haven't gotten in touch with me. Once they do we can send things out.

So consider this a bump.

Gospog

First Post
Ranger Wicket,

Sorry for the delay, we've been busy, busy, busy!

I just E-mailed you at your screen name at Hot Mail. Let me know if you need any more information. We'd be pleased to provide it.

Razz0putin,

Yes, I am aware of the TORG revision, but don't know if there's a set date for its' release yet. It's pretty cool when people get the reference, though, I meet a lot of cool people like that. (looks like I just met another one) ;)

ACCEPTANCE SPEECH

I'd like to thank my players and of course everyone who is sponsoring this contest. I guess it's no coincidence that I only saw this thread because I was taking a break from working on game preparation for the last four hours.

But honestly, all of the prep work in the world would mean nothing if I didn't have world-class players. Thank you!

-Tom

fluffaderm

First Post
Thank you! :D I've never won a prize for poetry before. I guess Gospog just inspires me to greatness! ;)

He really is the best GM in the world, not to mention the best husband!

Gospog

First Post
Hey Ranger Wickett, I E-mailed you at the address you specified, as did Fluffaderm.

Please let us know if you need any more information from either or both of us.

Thanks, again!

-Tom

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads