• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[March] What are you reading?

Taelorn76

First Post
I am reading Arthurian Legends. It's a collection stories from the Athurian time. It include stories from before Authur was born to some stories taking place after Arthur's death. the book is edited by Mike Ashley. It seems pretty good so far.

Claude Raines

First Post
I just finished the Tom Clancy spin-off "Hidden Agendas" from the Net Force series. It was somewhat disappointing. I don't think I'll bother with any of the others in that series.

I've just started Modesitt's "The White Order." I'm hoping it will reinvigorate my interest in the Recluce series.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
I could not decide what to start on, and finally decided on a stand alone book: Beyond the Hanging Wall by Sara Douglas. It turned out to be quite a nice tale. Next up: Illumination.

Abdomens

First Post
Well, tomorrow I'll be starting up on American Gods by Neil Gaiman. After reading Newerwhere, I want to read what else Gaiman has worked his magic on.

thatdarncat

Overlord of Chat
I just finished the 7th Black Company book today. I've also been reading The Stainless Steel Rat for kicks - been ages! :)

I've added Bellairs, John - The Face in the Frost and I'm looking for Nothing Human by Nancy Kress.

Has anyone ever heard of a book called "Evil By Necessity"? A friend recommended the book to me years ago and I haven't been able to find it. If anyone knew the author's name, that might make my search easier :)

Mog Elffoe

Explorer
I'm working on Midnight Sun, the collection of Karl Edward Wagner's Kane short stories.

I just finished Reflections For the Winter of My Soul and Cold Light.

Bad. To. The. BONE.

Highly recomended.

Last edited:

gregweller

First Post
I'm in the middle of volume 8 of the Aubrey/Maturin (Master and Commander)series by Patrick O'Brian ...what a series! They're not exactly what I expected. I thought they'd be 'boy's books', but they're more like Jane Austin on steroids. They are *so* good.

Remove ads