• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[March] What are you reading?

Krug

Newshound
Still on my Warhammer/WH40k Binge. Reading The Guns of Tanith now which has some excellent action sequences. Abnett knows how to spin a yarn.

CCamfield

First Post
Just finished reading The Prisoner of Zenda (which I'd read before) and Rupert of Henzau, the sequel. Not bad, but overly sentimental at times.

I'm currently getting back to Piracy in the Graeco-Roman World. But I just got Paladin of Souls (Bujold) and The Fall of Kings (Kushner/Sherman) out of the library... so I might put it aside again to read novels. :)

Krieg

First Post
Strangely enough just started reading the Book of Mormon.

Regardless of your religious/philosphical leanings it is certainly an interesting read.

Welverin

First Post
After finishing One for the Morning Glory by John Barnes I moved onto The Book of Jhereg (the first three Vlad Taltos novels) by Steven Burst.

Now that I'm done with that I'll be reading the last two Myth books by Robert Asprin, Myth-ion Improbable and Something MYTH Inc.

LightPhoenix

First Post
Cannibal_Kender said:
Also, the Otherland Series by Tad Williams
Oooh, good series. Try to slog through the beginning (which I thought dragged too much), because it picks up a lot once you get past the opening part.

I just finished the Sovereign Stone Trilogy, my review of which I posted.

I was going to read Glen Cook's Black Company next, but my library sent all the books away to be rebound... apparently they've been very bad. :p

So I'm not really sure what I'm going to read next. Probably an A+ Certification book, a Celtic textbook, and my Intro Piano book, if you can count that reading.

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
I just read New Spring (Well the new parts of New spring anyway)

And I'll start into Dune when I get the time...that's the hard part.

Last edited:

going to finish the Davinic Code today or tomorrow and then finish armor (John Steakly), then finish Rider of the Dead (Dan Abnett-its a warhammer fantasy novel), then Mark of Heresy (again warhammer fantasy). All need to be finished before I move on and literally move households next month,

Thullgrim

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads