Marking, bloodied etc.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Oh also if you know a woman who is into scrapbooking and stuff, they have these punches that will punch a perfect 1" circle out of whatever color construction paper you like. Those might also be handy.

ebertran

First Post
A woman into scrapbooking?? Excuse me sir...
I have that hole punch, I use it for the tokens I make for my monsters and PC's.....
I ain't no woman :)

Snarls-at-Fleas

First Post
I use such pins to mark bloodied (reds). And my fighter & swordmage mark enemies with yellow & green ones. If you don't push too hard the base is left almost undamaged. And by almost I mean small dots - there are scratches worse than this.

221537_l.png

Last edited:

darjr

I crit!
Flags with pins look very cool. I'll have to try that.

On the other hand, I just found this little package of lots and lots of little colored rubber bands. Teeny tiny ones, that could be lassoed on a mini and be noticeable, and stay put, and yet still not distract to much. A version of the pipe cleaner idea. They are meant for the ends of braids of hair.

ebertran

First Post
You could also use bottle cap rings from bottles of coke, sprite, water, etc...
coke has red ones, sprite green, some waters blue and some white..., you could just drop the ring over the mini....

i use the paper tokens i made with my metal monster/character tokens and they work perfectly for us.

Remove ads