Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
It has been a while since I've been looking forward to watch a TV show. I hope this will live up to expectations.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Isn't Batman a superhero story without a actual superhero? It is more than powers that makes a hero.

Superhero doesn't have to mean superpowered. It's a genre hero description, not a technical power description. But even so, Merriam-Webster defines the word as "a fictional hero having extraordinary or superhuman powers; also : an exceptionally skillful or successful person".

So Batman's a superhero under either definition!

Felon

First Post
Isn't Batman a superhero story without a actual superhero? It is more than powers that makes a hero.

True, there's also a costume, codename, trademark abilities and/or paraphernalia. Basically, stuff more fascinating than these guys are likely to have going on. Could be good anyway though.

Watching that trailer, I can only think about how young this show is skewing. If Coulson weren't around this show could be on the WB.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
True, there's also a costume, codename, trademark abilities and/or paraphernalia. Basically, stuff more fascinating than these guys are likely to have going on. Could be good anyway though.

Watching that trailer, I can only think about how young this show is skewing. If Coulson weren't around this show could be on the WB.

Uh, what?

Clark Gregg is 51. Ming-Na Wen is 49. Colby Smuthers is 31. Seems to skew 30-something, and not WB age range at all.

Felon

First Post
Uh, what?
Clark Gregg is 51. Ming-Na Wen is 49. Colby Smuthers is 31. Seems to skew 30-something, and not WB

No need to act all dumbfounded. As I said, I watched the trailer. I didn't go do research on them. If that's what 49 is supposed to look like at a glance, I gotta get back in the market.

Last edited:

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Very bad time slot, it could not keep me from watching NCIS. Have to see how it goes next week. As far as Agent Coulson, I think you have to go back to The Silver age of Comics and look [wiki][/wiki]
, a tool of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Remove ads