Mashup: Tri-Stat dX (where X = 8) ReBoot x Wreck It Ralph

Zhaleskra

Adventurer
A lot of the animated movies this year have given me ideas of mashups to eventually turn into games to run at conventions. Because I am a fan of ReBoot and have an idea that can connect it to the video game world of Wreck It Ralph, that's the mashup I'm currently working on.

Sometimes it stinks that Guardians of Order went out of business 6 years ago, because there are a few small bits of Tri-Stat dX I'd like clarification on.

Anyway, this game will take place after the events of the Wreck It Ralph movie and start off where ReBoot left off at the end of Season 4. When I don't have a game themed about all the player characters being the same gender, I like to go for equal gender representation (or as close as I can get when there's more than just male and female). This leads to a problem in representing ReBoot characters, some of whom I just plain don't like because I don't feel they fit the dynamic of the core cast. It also means I may have to include minor WiR characters to have each "side" represented equally. Choosing d8 for the dice was because being arcade characters or otherwise living inside computers automatically makes the characters somewhat better than humans.

Characters I've completed or at least started so far:
WiR: Vanellope von Schweetz, Ralph, Felix, Calhoun
ReBoot: Matrix, little Enzo, AndrAIa

Definitely doing a sheet for Bob, probably Mouse, debating about making Dot Matrix and Ray Tracer PCs. Also considering other Sugar Rush characters to include to even out the casts after I choose which ReBoot characters I'm going to use.

Remove ads