• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Masks of Nyarlathotep: Chapter 1.5 (New York City)

Ashy

First Post
Charles looks nervously from Jibril to the Lt., coughs and then excuses himself for a cup of coffee. "Would anyone else like a nip?", he inquires on his way out...

yangnome

First Post
"I don't recall a pit either. It was pitch black for most of the time we were in there though, so that may be the reason. I do remember hearing some noises...I don't know how to describe it...um, I guess it was whimpering. I never saw where teh noises came from though and assumed it was probably one of us. "

Gomez

First Post
As no one has anything else to add, Lt. Grey gets your names and addresses and says he will contact you if he needs any additional information. You leave the hostipal.

yangnome

First Post
The Priest thanks the Lt, steps into Lt Poole's room and walks over to his bed. He recites a quick prayer for Lt Poole, then rejoins the others and leaves the hospital.

"Well, where to now? I suppose we should head back towards teh church to see what the others are up to. Anyone have any better ideas?"

Vendetta

First Post
"I just want to get some place where I can smoke again." Jack says, giving the police detail protecting Lt. Poole one last look to see if he can assure himself that they can be trusted to protect the good lieutenant.

Ashy

First Post
Charles arrives with the coffee and then sees everyone making ready to leave - a look of confusion crosses his face and he asks, "What did Lt. Poole have to say about the zombies?"

Gomez

First Post
Outside the hospital, Miriam looks around at the rest of you. "I don't know about you people but I need a hot bath and a warm cup of tea in my own home. And one thing is certain; we need to decide what if anything we are going to do about the events of the past few days. Personally I would like to go back to my daily routine. But I don't know if I can or not."

Ashy

First Post
Charles blinks at Miriam, "How in the world can you even consider going back to a routine after what we've been witness to?!?! I would be afraid to be garroted in my sleep!"

Gomez

First Post
yangnome said:
"Well, where to now? I suppose we should head back towards teh church to see what the others are up to. Anyone have any better ideas?"

OOC: Everyone went to the hospital. The only person back at the church would be Father Paul.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads