MCU Boss Kevin Feige has announced 8 new shows that will be rolled out on the Disney + Streaming Service over the next 2 years (2020/21). They include the already announced:
- The Falcon and The Winter Soldier live action series set to premiere in fall 2020.
- Loki series that will follow the tricksters adventures following his escape from Endgame.
- WandaVision which is described as a melding of Marvel adventure and sitcom which also features a grown up Monica Rambeau (from Captain Marvel), Darcy (from Thor) and Agent Jimmy Woo (from Antman and Wasp)
- Hawkeye a series beleived to be about training his daughter to be the new Hawkeye.
- Marvel's What If..., which explores alternate histories of pivotal moments in all 23 movies, the first "What If" features Captain Carter.
and newly announced:
- Ms Marvel - Kamala Khan as a Pakistani-American Muslim with stretching powers
- Moon Knight - Egypt-themed Super Soldier Batman
- She Hulk - Lawyer gets a blood transfusion from her cousin Bruce Banner and becomes a giant, green supermodel!!!
They've also announced that Avengers Endgame will be exclusive to the DisneyStreaming channel too
I'm most excited about She Hulk and the Marvel What If series, but many fan boys are talking about Moon Knight. But what do you all think of the line up? and does it motivate you to subscribe?