MCU announces 8 Phase 4 TV shows for Disney +

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
MCU Boss Kevin Feige has announced 8 new shows that will be rolled out on the Disney + Streaming Service over the next 2 years (2020/21). They include the already announced:
  • The Falcon and The Winter Soldier live action series set to premiere in fall 2020.
  • Loki series that will follow the tricksters adventures following his escape from Endgame.
  • WandaVision which is described as a melding of Marvel adventure and sitcom which also features a grown up Monica Rambeau (from Captain Marvel), Darcy (from Thor) and Agent Jimmy Woo (from Antman and Wasp)
  • Hawkeye a series beleived to be about training his daughter to be the new Hawkeye.
  • Marvel's What If..., which explores alternate histories of pivotal moments in all 23 movies, the first "What If" features Captain Carter.

and newly announced:
  • Ms Marvel - Kamala Khan as a Pakistani-American Muslim with stretching powers
  • Moon Knight - Egypt-themed Super Soldier Batman
  • She Hulk - Lawyer gets a blood transfusion from her cousin Bruce Banner and becomes a giant, green supermodel!!!

They've also announced that Avengers Endgame will be exclusive to the DisneyStreaming channel too

I'm most excited about She Hulk and the Marvel What If series, but many fan boys are talking about Moon Knight. But what do you all think of the line up? and does it motivate you to subscribe?

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I’ve never heard of Moon Night. Hawkeye sounds like Arrow. Eh. I’m a bit Marvelled out.... I’d watch a Spider-man show, but they won’t make that.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Most of this seems pretty cool.

But, half of it - all the stuff with current MCU stars - are mini-series, and the other half isn't supposed to be up when they start streaming. So, it may be a while before there's enough new content to justify a subscription.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Most of this seems pretty cool.

But, half of it - all the stuff with current MCU stars - are mini-series, and the other half isn't supposed to be up when they start streaming. So, it may be a while before there's enough new content to justify a subscription.

The Hulu/ESPN package, the National Geographic material, and the classic kids movies, are probably more of a draw for me personally to pay for a subscription: the Marvel stuff is more like a delicious dessert.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
The Hulu/ESPN package, the National Geographic material, and the classic kids movies, are probably more of a draw for me personally to pay for a subscription: the Marvel stuff is more like a delicious dessert.

Oh, of course. I was speaking only for myself. I am, for example, not a sports person, so that's not a draw for me.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Oh, of course. I was speaking only for myself. I am, for example, not a sports person, so that's not a draw for me.

Oh, for sure, these things are going to vary considerably by taste & life position (my kids will justify the value entirely with animal documentaries and cartoon usage).

gyor

Legend
I'm most hyped by Wandavision because I like Elizabeth Olsen and the Scarlet Witch. She-Hulk could be cool or awful, depends what they do with it. Loki could be fun. I don't really have an opinion on the rest.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases