D&D General Mechanics you DO want to see return

Arnwolf666

Adventurer
I don't like Prestige classes, but I would be interested in adding another element to PCs, so some version of 4e Themes/Epic Destinies.

prestige Classes would not be bad if they were... well...prestige. You can only have one. You can’t leave it once you start it. It’s a real hard decision to make for your character because it’s what you will be until you complete it. And absolutely no more that one prestige class. Can’t reiterate that enough

Last edited:

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
I was using the 2e morale system, I'd started modifying it and then someone, maybe in this thread, mentioned that there is a morale system in the 5e DMG. It's pretty simple and is essentially what the old system was so I might just modify that instead.

I was using the 2e morale system, I'd started modifying it and then someone, maybe in this thread, mentioned that there is a morale system in the 5e DMG. It's pretty simple and is essentially what the old system was so I might just modify that instead.

I use the system in the 5e DMG, but use the 2e morale rating like an ability score to determine the bonus or malus to the morale check, rather than wisdom. If it's a new critter, I use the closest equivalent.

Remove ads