D&D 5E Meet Hercules, The Mightiest Demigod!

The mighty Hercules (or Heracles) is an iconic Greek hero, and a true mythological figure. Mythological Figures & Maleficent Monsters, coming soon to Kickstarter, compiles Mike Myler's fantastic column here on EN World, with brand new art in a gorgeous full-colour book.

The mighty Hercules (or Heracles) is an iconic Greek hero, and a true mythological figure. Mythological Figures & Maleficent Monsters, coming soon to Kickstarter, compiles Mike Myler's fantastic column here on EN World, with brand new art in a gorgeous full-colour book.

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 6.39.29 PM.png

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Or perhaps it is a bet about who is most prolific. I am going to use the Martial Troops martial practice to gather a decent number of ahem appropriately capable individuals then spend heavy cash to glamour them all (or teach them the Alter Ego Practice).

I'll add has his "13th labour" likely required serious logistical and organization as well!
Please never change...
You know this divergence is your fault don't you.
Yes i agree. This has been a wonderful diversion. PRAISE HIM! HE HAS BROUGHT MIRTH TO THESE HALLS! (Currently thinking of Loki's wedding stunt @gyor you caused a lot of laughs on this board today)

I love it when someone sets dynamite on a dam and just laughs maniacally as they push down the lever.

Last edited:

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
Hecules should not be locked into a 27 points, he's not standard at anything, he's a demigod, not mortal.
and yet there's this extensive list of Mythological Figures just like Hercules (ya know, Conan, Thor, John Henry) who all also fit into 27 points ability buy :unsure:

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads