MEOWTH! Meowth strong! [Death Match w/ MidKnight]

reiella

Explorer
[ Death or strat? I actually kinda dislike both. I have no real desire to be responsible for a third fighter's death in YB :p, and well I don't like strat, especially against the brown belts/grandmasters/etc but that's just me ]

Berandor

lunatic
reiella said:
[ Hehe you want to be added to my mantle of defeated Red Belts+? :) You know, there are only two red belts or higher that I haven't beaten... Nemmerle and Akunin :) Well and Wicht, but think wicht fully retired out ]

Heh, Berandor was a Red Belt once, and he beat you, but not the other way round! ;)

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: I knew about the dislike of the strat matches. Yes I was going to ask for a death match - let's face it - it'll probably be the last fight for both of us before the reset and it's the only type of fight I haven't been in yet. So I figured, Why Not? Besides, who says you would be responsible for another death - there is another possible outcome...:D

reiella

Explorer
[ Very well... But I do wish a quick clarification...

If the one challenged to a death match wins, they do have the option of not killing the one who challenged a death match, correct? ]

reiella

Explorer
Just a quick summary of the rules I know.

Wicht and others please add and clarify.

Death Matches are Epic Matches (4 Flags).
The one challenged to a death may opt not to slay his or her opponent.

Some personal things of taste if we're doing a Death Match.

No outside interference...period.
I'd also like a Master Judge to be the one who judges it (for obvious reasons :p).

Wicht

Hero
Are there any other Master judges at the moment besides me and Reiella? I know Yce was one - but he seems to have skipped town.

Oh- the winner of a death match currently gets 2 ranks and the loser if not killed drops two ranks. I believe that was the setup.

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: Well, I was going to try for Master Judgeship but most of the questions I ran across were my own! And I don't think you'd let me judge my own match anywho.

How about Vanor??

Remove ads