• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MEOWTH! Meowth strong! [Death Match w/ MidKnight]

reiella

Explorer
[ Death or strat? I actually kinda dislike both. I have no real desire to be responsible for a third fighter's death in YB :p, and well I don't like strat, especially against the brown belts/grandmasters/etc but that's just me ]

Berandor

lunatic
reiella said:
[ Hehe you want to be added to my mantle of defeated Red Belts+? :) You know, there are only two red belts or higher that I haven't beaten... Nemmerle and Akunin :) Well and Wicht, but think wicht fully retired out ]

Heh, Berandor was a Red Belt once, and he beat you, but not the other way round! ;)

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: I knew about the dislike of the strat matches. Yes I was going to ask for a death match - let's face it - it'll probably be the last fight for both of us before the reset and it's the only type of fight I haven't been in yet. So I figured, Why Not? Besides, who says you would be responsible for another death - there is another possible outcome...:D

reiella

Explorer
[ Very well... But I do wish a quick clarification...

If the one challenged to a death match wins, they do have the option of not killing the one who challenged a death match, correct? ]

reiella

Explorer
Just a quick summary of the rules I know.

Wicht and others please add and clarify.

Death Matches are Epic Matches (4 Flags).
The one challenged to a death may opt not to slay his or her opponent.

Some personal things of taste if we're doing a Death Match.

No outside interference...period.
I'd also like a Master Judge to be the one who judges it (for obvious reasons :p).

Wicht

Hero
Are there any other Master judges at the moment besides me and Reiella? I know Yce was one - but he seems to have skipped town.

Oh- the winner of a death match currently gets 2 ranks and the loser if not killed drops two ranks. I believe that was the setup.

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: Well, I was going to try for Master Judgeship but most of the questions I ran across were my own! And I don't think you'd let me judge my own match anywho.

How about Vanor??

Remove ads