D&D 5E Metathread - Survivors, Polls, and Brackets (OH MY!)

BoldItalic

First Post
How about a survivor thread to see which was the best survivor thread? Then the ultimate winner is whatever won the thread that wins. Or, you could have a survivor thread where the entries are the winners of each survivor thread. That would make people think. Do I vote up Elven Chain over Paralysis? Or Soldier Background over Mordenkainen? :D

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
How about a survivor thread to see which was the best survivor thread? Then the ultimate winner is whatever won the thread that wins. Or, you could have a survivor thread where the entries are the winners of each survivor thread. That would make people think. Do I vote up Elven Chain over Paralysis? Or Soldier Background over Mordenkainen? :D
I like it!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using EN World mobile app

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I like it!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using EN World mobile app

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Some ideas for upcoming Survivor threads:
Survivor: Higher Powers (Angels and Archons)​
Survivor: Trinkets (I know there are a hundred of them in the PHB, so maybe reduce them to sets of 10 or 20, and then have an elimination round?)​
Survivor: Pets (Familiars, Mounts, Animal Companions)​
Survivor: Variants (Variant and optional rules in the PHB/DMG)​
Survivor: Tools (Musical instruments, crafting equipment...)​
Survivor: Downtime Activities (How do you pass the time?)​

Remove ads