D&D General March Madness (D&D Classes) 2024 - Scores and Discussion

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Bummer. The Martials category actually looked interesting for about 10 hours. Now we're back to the same boring, stale, "but this is the way you're supposed to play" options.

I'm not surprised--I filled out my bracket the way I did for a reason--but still. Disappointing.

CreamCloud0

One day, I hope to actually play DnD.
Bummer. The Martials category actually looked interesting for about 10 hours. Now we're back to the same boring, stale, "but this is the way you're supposed to play" options.

I'm not surprised--I filled out my bracket the way I did for a reason--but still. Disappointing.
Yeah same, ‘I might have predicted this outcome but not because i wanted it to happen’

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
My bracket so far.

Pbbbbbth.

MyBracket.png

ezo

I cast invisibility
Looking at my bracket and the other contenders, I can't win out. If things go my way from this point on, others gain enough points to keep ahead of me anyway. I think the best I can hope for it is a tie, which I lose since I posted later. :(

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Looking at my bracket and the other contenders, I can't win out. If things go my way from this point on, others gain enough points to keep ahead of me anyway. I think the best I can hope for it is a tie, which I lose since I posted later. :(
Same here, I'm done with a capital-D. I'll take my eight points and see myself out.

Don't look now, but @el-remmen has taken the lead!

Remove ads