D&D General March Madness 2024 - Round 1 - Casters

Choose your favorite 4 casters from this list.

• Wizard

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • Psion

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Bard

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • Artificer

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Warlock

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • Druid

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • Cleric

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 26 45.6%

• Poll closed .

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Friggin' Warlocks. Bunch of heartbreakers, I swear.

Anywayyyyy:

Round One is over, and the Wizards, Bards, Druids, and Clerics all triumph! The Wizards scored 40 points against the Psions' 14 points, making it both the highest scoring game and the highest margin of victory (25 points). And the #6 Druids upset the #3 Warlocks by an eleven-point margin, which ruins so many brackets...mine included.

FINAL SCORES
Casters, Round 1

Wizard 40

Psion 14

Bard 31
Artificer 18

Warlock 21
Druid 32

Cleric 37

Sorcerer 26

Here's the updated bracket!

Round_C1.png

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
1 of 4 on my bracket, 0 of 4 on my voting. :)

Never doubt the large contingent of people who prefer the classics.

ezo

I cast invisibility
I gotta admit, I'm surprised Druid and Cleric both won out... With all the warlocks are awesome, sorcerers are cool stuff I see here and elsewhere online, it is shocking. Guess I shouldn't have given it any credit since the both lost and that screws up a lot of my bracket.

I mean, I'm GLAD Druid and Cleric won since I personally like them more than warlock (wanna-be cleric) and sorcerer (wanna-be wizard). :)

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I gotta admit, I'm surprised Druid and Cleric both won out... With all the warlocks are awesome, sorcerers are cool stuff I see here and elsewhere online, it is shocking. Guess I shouldn't have given it any credit since the both lost and that screws up a lot of my bracket.

I mean, I'm GLAD Druid and Cleric won since I personally like them more than warlock (wanna-be cleric) and sorcerer (wanna-be wizard). :)
Yeah I'd have preferred a Wizard v Scorcerer run-off and Bard v Cleric, Warlock v Psion.
Putting Wizard against the weak Psion was just meh!

Remove ads