Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Druid

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Cleric

Votes: 20 44.4%

• Poll closed .

GuardianLurker

Adventurer
they are all theurgy to me all gifted power is equally about selling out to the powers that be.
If you want to keep with that kind of flavour, then Warlock Patrons' are the "Suit/Sales"-heavy startups and the other deities are various established corporations. You're better off at a soul-crushing startup than you are working for EA, as an example. Much less reward at EA, for (in many ways) the same amount of suffering.

I'm also not sure I'd classifiy Clerics, Druids, and Warlocks as all Theurgy, but that's a technical discussion that's beyond the reach of this thread anyways.

Clint_L

Hero
I've just been assuming that the final four would be the first four classes. But maybe druid will upset that pattern. Slightly.

Then I think fighter for the win. Fighter has the most hardcore supporters on this forum.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Then I think fighter for the win. Fighter has the most hardcore supporters on this forum.
I know right? I suggested making the Extra Attack feature available as a 5th level feat and the Fighter supporters were swarming all over the place, hollering about "niche protection" and accusing me of robbery.

Last edited:

CreamCloud0

One day, I hope to actually play DnD.
I know right? I suggest making the Extra Attack feature available as a 5th level feat and suddenly the Fighter supporters are swarming all over the place, hollering about "niche protection" and accusing me of robbery.
We might like the fighter but that doesn’t mean we don’t recognise it’s not in the best position or needs it’s strengths being poached by classes with superior features.

Remove ads