• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metropolis - The World in Waiting (Full)

Bront

The man with the probe
Pheonix, I also asked the cultist some questions, did he answer? (That's what i've been waiting for)

Bront

The man with the probe
Mr Pheonix, any chance the cultist is going to answer?

Taran laughs at that "It looks like you best leave the sewers to those that know them then, for you truely do not know of which you speak. Why is he experimenting on children? What has he to gain from it?"

Was directed at the cultist.

Phoenix

First Post
Bront said:
Mr Pheonix, any chance the cultist is going to answer?

Taran laughs at that "It looks like you best leave the sewers to those that know them then, for you truely do not know of which you speak. Why is he experimenting on children? What has he to gain from it?"

Was directed at the cultist.

I got it dearie, jus' that my cultist is playing hard to get ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
Oh, you never said anything other than my knowledge, so I've been waiting for him to respond in some way.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Sorry guys, been crook with gastro and confined to bed and toilet :(

Ghost is waiting for Taran to finish his questioning (and getting a little impatient, kids are a hurtin :eek: ). Post #331 still stands for Ghost.

Last edited:

Phoenix

First Post
D20Dazza said:
Sorry guys, been crook with gastro and confined to bed and toilet :(

Ghost is waiting for Taran to finish his questioning (and getting a little impatient, kids are a hurtin :eek: ). Post #331 still stands for Ghost.

Sorry Internet down at the moment, I'm in another city so I can post today.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hey Phoenix, just a quick note. Ghost has already been to Taran's home once, don't know whether you want to make a minor edit.

Cheers

Daz

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads