• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Middle Earth [TA 2997]: The Phantom of the Northern Marches

Inez Hull

First Post
RJ I've emailed you a copy of your character sheet. I'm going to be away for a couple of days (snowboarding woohoo!) so now might be a good opportunity to knock up a few plans and we'll go from there after the weekend.

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC:Thanks IH. I can indeed help in the stealth department. Its one of his strengths.

IC: "So, its Valandril and I in hiding and the rest of you as destraction?" Arathorn asks. "What about you wolf friend?"

ferretguy

First Post
"Well Arathorn, I am stealthy enough to hunt many of the dark ones forces, but this one seems to know this forest better then us." He shakes his head "I think that what we followed was just being controlled by something else, and what that thing is may be difficult to nail down."

Manzanita

First Post
Valandil

As they walk, Valandil keeps his eyes out for a good spot to hide. "Unless someone has a better plan, Arathorn & I will hide when we find a good spot & let the rest of you continue. Don't go too far, but make a good show of it. Camp about a quarter mile up and we'll see if we're being followed."

Inez Hull

First Post
Which direction is the party travelling onwards? Further down the gorge, climbing out or backtracking, or something else entirely?

Last edited:

ferretguy

First Post
Well since the possible controller of the lights beat a hasty retreat out of the gorge, Breor suggests up to the side it exited and making camp there.

Turning to Arathorn, Breor replies, "No, another way I do not have in mind. The sooner we pin this "thing" down, the better."

Festy_Dog

First Post
Antroine quietly puffs away at his pipe, and ponders the nature of their enemy.

"This thing is troublesome, got me all paranoid about traps now, but I'm with you guys so where you go I'll follow," he states, "Heh, wish I knew more about phantoms at a time like this."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads