Mike Schley's MASSIVE Forgotten Realms Map From SCAG!

Cartographer Mike Schley has posted the enormous map of Northwest Faerûn from the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. It's poster sized (10,200 x 6,600 pixels, or a 34-page PDF) or you can get the Artists Print version shipped to you in the form of a poster map. "This new absolutely massive map of D&D's Sword Coast and Northwestern Faerûn was commissioned by Wizards of the Coast to accompany their 5th Edition D&D game supplement Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. lead your adventures through his exhaustive map of The Forgotten Realms' most Iconic lands and make sure to let it inspire some truly fantastic storytelling."

Cartographer Mike Schley has posted the enormous map of Northwest Faerûn from the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. It's poster sized (10,200 x 6,600 pixels, or a 34-page PDF) or you can get the Artists Print version shipped to you in the form of a poster map. "This new absolutely massive map of D&D's Sword Coast and Northwestern Faerûn was commissioned by Wizards of the Coast to accompany their 5th Edition D&D game supplement Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. lead your adventures through his exhaustive map of The Forgotten Realms' most Iconic lands and make sure to let it inspire some truly fantastic storytelling."
The print version ($10-$54, depending on size) is here, and the digital version ($10) is here.

schley_fr.jpg

graves3141

First Post
36" X 48" It's big. I'll either laminate it at work or put it in a frame from Michael's...

Sorry, just noticed the pic uploaded upside down...

How on earth were you able to get that printed for $11? I just called my local staples and they quoted me a price of $25 before tax... and that was for a 24 x 36 version. I needs to know your secrets.

BTW, it looks like the D&D Extra life thing may give us all the map for free in less than a week. It's now has less than $1,500 to go before the map gets released for free (which I think would be an excellent shot in the arm for our hobby). I just hope WotC doesn't change the rules at the last minute or something.

darjr

I crit!
Well it might work in his favor. Lots of folks will hear about him and it's not like I'd give him less money. I'd just get one more map that is on the bubble.

But I'll bet he's in on it.

Hutchimus Prime

Adventurer
BTW, it looks like the D&D Extra life thing may give us all the map for free in less than a week. It's now has less than $1,500 to go before the map gets released for free (which I think would be an excellent shot in the arm for our hobby). I just hope WotC doesn't change the rules at the last minute or something.

I bet it'll just a plain image of the map, not at the high resolution and size of what Mike's offering. Probably no tiles either. That's just my guess thought.

How on earth were you able to get that printed for $11? I just called my local staples and they quoted me a price of $25 before tax... and that was for a 24 x 36 version. I needs to know your secrets.

If you go to the Staples website and look at the printing section, look for "engineering prints". That's what you want. Upload your map, pick your size, and you should be good to go. My 36x48 poster was 11.89.

Remove ads

Remove ads