Miniature Needed: Male Longtooth Shifter Warden

Ketjak

Malicious GM
Hi,

I'm looking for suggestions for a miniature to represent a male longtooth shifter warden with a warhammer or maul. Reaper has some interesting choices and I'm not afraid to kit bash. I've been thinking:

Reaper Miniatures :: OnlineStore

(chopped for a warhammer from a weapons kit)

I'm not averse to any manufacturer, though I am only starting to explore. I have scads of D&D Miniatures but non-dwarves with hammers wearing hide are... non-existent. ;)

Any recommendations?

I will probably cross-post to RPG.net to widen the, ah, net.

Thanks,

Ket

Ketjak

Malicious GM
Hi,

Sorry, I was in a rush and guess I wasn't clear enough. I am very familiar with both lines of minis - Reaper and D&D - and there's no easy match. I might be able to make

Reaper Miniatures :: OnlineStore

(3397 @ Reaper) work, he seems more in the spirit than Cardolan, and I'm already resolved to kit bash.

Thanks,

Ket

Atora

First Post
Needed: Female Dragonborn Warden

Ive been looking all over and cant find any dragonborn warden figures. Honestly im fine with it being male, but female is preffered.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :eek:

ccs

41st lv DM
Ive been looking all over and cant find any dragonborn warden figures. Honestly im fine with it being male, but female is preffered.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :eek:

Heroforge.com

You can custom make your own from a bunch of clickable options. I recommend the more expensive high detail (clear) plastic & then a light coating of (grey) Tamiya Liquid Surface Primer.
The detail on the clear plastic is really good. But it's VERY fine & the clear plastic makes it VERY VERY hard to see without the primer. The primer I mentioned is thin. Wich is important because if it were thicker you'd completely lose the models details. After that? Paint to taste.
And yes, I hear you groaning "UGH, painting...." But if you spend the $ on a HF figure you'll want to invest the effort (or get someone you know to paint it).

Atora

First Post
Thank you so much, that was a tremendous help!

Here is the final result:

Attachments

• HeroForgeScreenshot.png
    HeroForgeScreenshot.png
    188.8 KB · Views: 2,399

Remove ads