• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mirashi slays Shard...and Kith as well!!

Sabaron

First Post
ooc: Just a small warning, Phoenix; if we don't finish this match today, I won't be back until Monday. If we don't finish it Monday, I'm going to be VERY busy with the Tourney Tuesday (although there's no reason in the world we couldn't finish it by Monday.) :)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Summoning all of her fury at life, Shard slashes out at Mirashi with her wicked claws! While carving into her foe like a woodsman slaughtering a forest, Shard's madness seems to protect her against the fighter's blows!

The claw slaughters the forest; protects against the cut of the ki!

ooc: Sabaron, how long are you on for tonight? I'll be on steady for the next half an hour, then I'll be on again for a couple hours a little later as well. Hopefully we can be quick and finish this tonight one way or the other though. If we can't finish till Monday, then so be it, but I'd really like to get this done ASAP.

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
Surprised at his foe's mad frenzy, Mirashi defends himself with the simple Chopstick style, eating at Shard's ki, and trying to relax his foe, allowing her to drift into death.

The chopstick devours the heavens; avoids the push of the shield!

Mirashi Iso
Thug 0
Style: Scorpion
Gang Member: Heavens

I'll be on until 7:00 your time... maybe later.

Darkwolf

First Post
Alpha looks at the two moves. "Chopsticks are used for devourering..they don't devour. Claws however can slaughter forests easily." While he was talking a wolf pup moves over next to Shard.

Point Shard!
1 flag Shard; 0 Mirashi

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Still in the grip of madness, Shard uses the phoenix style to obliterate her foe while warding off the strikes coming at her.

The phoenix obliterates the plain; wards off the chi of the clouds!

Sabaron

First Post
Trying to bring his foe out of her mad frenzy, Mirashi uses his bo staff to hit a ki point on his opponent's body, seeking to wither one of her arms.

"Shard! So long as you cannot control your ki, you cannot win this fight or any fight! Do not let grief control yourself!"

4: The staff withers the glade; defends against the foray of the amphibian!

Darkwolf

First Post
"That is one potent Phoenix. I wonder what will grow there now...that area was kinda plain before." Another wolf pup goes over to sit next to Shard.

Point Shard!
2 flags Shard; 0 flags Mirashi

Phoenix8008

First Post
Her face wilting like a dying rose, Shard weeps uncontrollably as she fights now. Her tears hit the ground like rain even as her blows rain on Mirashi. “If I can’t even win a fight, how can I keep from getting hurt again? I couldn’t stop it before and I still can’t defend myself if it happens again! I must win! I must be able to punish them for what they did!!”

And just like that, the madness shreds the tearful face again and the rage pours forth to attack Mirashi…

The rose petal rains upon the marsh; shreds the chi of the amphibian!

Sabaron

First Post
Mirashi remains calm, even as Shard rains blow after blow on him and becomes completely unglued.

"Who hurt you, Shard? These fights we participate in are harmless amusements, simply meant to sharpen our fighting skills. I have not seen any matches in which someone sought to harm you. Please, just calm yourself, and remember that this is not a fight to the death..."

Inside, Mirashi is becoming worried that his foe's rage will overwhelm him, and that he will not be able to calm it enough to strike the killing blow...

The kama invades the mountain; redirects the chi of the wyrm!

Darkwolf

First Post
Alpha looks at the moves. "Petals can easily rain down on something but they generally do no damage. Kama's might be able to invade mountains without breaking and even if they did break they would still do damage." A wolf pup goes over and sits down near Sabaron

Point Sabaron!
2 flags Shard; 1 flag Sabaron

Remove ads