• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mirashi slays Shard...and Kith as well!!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shard has lost nearly all hope. In apathy, she walks the streets hoping to find something worth living for. Victory has eluded her and she is weary in spirit. She will fight again, but only to win or die.

Shard will battle any Tier 1 or 2 fighter that is willing to kill her if she loses. Wil consider Tier 3 fighters also on a case by case basis.

"I find your kitten to be foul-smelling, your sky to be disgusting, and your father's skill to be dishonorable."

Shard

Copper Sash 0

Record:
3-9
Yen: 1
Signature Style: Thunder
Powers: Profiteer, Arena Fighter, Bribe Judges
Item: Tattoo of Power on the back of her neck (no powers yet)

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Heh - I would have Hanoi Xan fight you again but he is currently locked in what looks to be a long drawn out exchange. :)

Sabaron

First Post
"My name is Mirashi Iso, and I will fight you in a duel. I always seek to enhance my powers at the expense of the weak."

"I find your dog to be balding, your stable to be disgusting, and your shield to be bad."

Darkwolf

First Post
Running up to the fight scene is a wolf pack. They stop just off to the side and the largest wolf speaks, "I, Alpha, will judge this match if you allow it. Regardless it appears that this match will take place at the cemetery east of the Iron City on the dusk of the blizzard. I also find Shard's insults to be better."

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I desire a 5-flag speed/strat match with judge-genned moves. We fight in a cemetary... how appropriate."

Sabaron, what is Mirashi's sig. style?

Darkwolf

First Post
Shard
<MeowthBot> 1: The vine leaps close to the mesa; wards off the chi of the battlements!
<MeowthBot> 2: The claw slaughters the forest; protects against the cut of the ki!
<MeowthBot> 3: The rose petal rains upon the marsh; shreds the chi of the amphibian!
<MeowthBot> 4: The phoenix obliterates the plain; wards off the chi of the clouds!
<MeowthBot> 5: The scorpion drifts facing the steppes; conceals the tempest of the heart!

Mirashi
<MeowthBot> 1: The chopstick devours the heavens; avoids the push of the shield!
<MeowthBot> 2: The northstar moves near the savanna; sweeps through the quickening of the fell dagger!
<MeowthBot> 3: The kama invades the mountain; redirects the chi of the wyrm!
<MeowthBot> 4: The staff withers the glade; defends against the foray of the amphibian!
<MeowthBot> 5: The lizard swims on top of the dungeon; shouts atop the throw of the steam!

Remove ads