• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mirashi slays Shard...and Kith as well!!

Darkwolf

First Post
Shard
<MeowthBot> 1: The needle attacks the spring; scatters the speed of the weapon!
<MeowthBot> 2: The chopstick appears atop the island; leaps over the descent of the flame!
<MeowthBot> 3: The spear speaks from the temple; silences the violence of the mind!
<MeowthBot> 4: The spider wounds the desert; parts the punch of the cat!
<MeowthBot> 5: The lotus blossom leaps facing the canyon; brutally guards against the pain of the rain!

Sabaron
<MeowthBot> 1: The dragon wracks the well; dodges the assailment of the orchid!
<MeowthBot> 2: The monkey tramples the savanna; fends off the chi of the lightbeam!
<MeowthBot> 3: The sword slashes the badlands; averts the efforts of the lily!
<MeowthBot> 4: The raven splits the mesa; avoids the quickening of the orchid!
<MeowthBot> 5: The manticore carves the mesa; redirects the efforts of the lightning!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shard strikes a rapid series of 8 blows to wound Mirashi. She quickly tries to block any incoming punch as well.

"They hurt was before we came here, not in these fights. But if I cannot even win these sparring matches then there is no way I could defend myself in a fight to the death!"

The spider wounds the desert; parts the punch of the cat!

Sabaron

First Post
"If you cannot defend yourself in a fight to the death, then why engage in them? Your rage could cost you your life; calm down and then we may talk more reasonably, without this foolish rage clouding your mind."

While he speaks, Mirashi strikes at Shard's solar plexus.

The dragon wracks the well; dodges the assailment of the orchid!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Leaping away, Shard brutally shoves Mirashi as she struggles to guard against the pain welling up within her.

"I did not choose to fight a deathmatch. They chose to hurt us though and we could not defend ourselves. They did not want us dead though. That would have deprived them of their favorite playtoys!"

The lotus blossom leaps facing the canyon; brutally guards against the pain of the rain!

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
"Who are these 'they' you speak of, woman? Perhaps if we work together we can defeat these fiends and put you to rest. But first, YOU MUST CALM DOWN! I cannot help you in your agitated state!"

As he speaks, Mirashi waves away Shard's flowery push, and moves in, ready to split her head open if she continues being irrational.

The raven splits the mesa; avoids the quickening of the orchid!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Okay. Too bad I had a meeting come up during my last hour of work or we probably could have finished this. Oh well, thanks for trying Sabaron.

Remove ads