Moderators - Please lock this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Speaking of nifty stuff...

Everybody keep your fingers crossed!

My first book Heroes of High Favor: Dwarves has gone to the printer! I hope to be able to bring a few copies with me to hand out to good folks.

Of course by "good folks" I mean, "Those who play the most bloodthirsty dwarves."

I don't expect any problems (stop sniggering, you industry folks) but wish me luck at any rate.

More info (and previews) over the next couple of weeks at http://www.badaxegames.com.

Wulf

Shadeus

First Post
Wulf Ratbane said:
Speaking of nifty stuff...

Everybody keep your fingers crossed!

My first book Heroes of High Favor: Dwarves has gone to the printer! I hope to be able to bring a few copies with me to hand out to good folks.

Of course by "good folks" I mean, "Those who play the most bloodthirsty dwarves."

I don't expect any problems (stop sniggering, you industry folks) but wish me luck at any rate.

More info (and previews) over the next couple of weeks at http://www.badaxegames.com.

Wulf

Wow, I would be very interested to take a look at it if you happen to have some copies by Gameday. Currently playing a dwarven defender, although more of a LG drunk than a blood-thirsty fighter. :)

Dingleberry

First Post
Forgive the hijack, but I recently moved to the Naperville area and have yet to find a local game store that sells any minis other than Warhammer or Mage Knight (I'm a Reaper man). I do make the occasional trek up to Games Plus (clearly, a store without equal), but I'd like to find something closer.

Any recommendations?

Dingleberry said:
Forgive the hijack, but I recently moved to the Naperville area and have yet to find a local game store that sells any minis other than Warhammer or Mage Knight (I'm a Reaper man). I do make the occasional trek up to Games Plus (clearly, a store without equal), but I'd like to find something closer.

Any recommendations?

Dingle: I moved to Plainfield about 3 months ago and while I haven't found anything local yet I have had great sucess ordering from Back Alley Comics. Heres the link: http://www.backalleycomics.com/

Their website isn't that great, but they respond fast to emailed questions and orders. You could order from a place with a better website, but Back Alley's prices are usually about 30-35% off. Thats just too good to beat IMO.

FeotisRules

First Post

this is actually for both dingleberry and Roland,

I don't know if it is still there, but last I checked there was a store in the Wilderness Mall (the old Jefferson Mall) in Joliet that sold minis for everything, has huge terrain boards, and lets you play in the store free of charge and use their stuff (except for minis of course). they used to be deciently priced, and as of 5 months ago, they were still there

additionally, I just found out about this chicago game day today. are there still any openings anywhere for anything? I am not picky

Jack Haggerty

First Post
FeotisRules said:
additionally, I just found out about this chicago game day today. are there still any openings anywhere for anything? I am not picky

Check out the first post of this thread. Mark is keeping all the game assignments updated there.

FeotisRules said:

this is actually for both dingleberry and Roland,

I don't know if it is still there, but last I checked there was a store in the Wilderness Mall (the old Jefferson Mall) in Joliet that sold minis for everything, has huge terrain boards, and lets you play in the store free of charge and use their stuff (except for minis of course). they used to be deciently priced, and as of 5 months ago, they were still there

Cool! I totally forgot about that place! I used to drop in on my way from class at JJUCO. Place was nice, good terrain and stuff, but I never really cottoned to it because of its focus on Warhammer 40k. At least thats the impression I got, and I was only a Clan War player at the time.

Speaking of which we need to get some Chainmail players next time. The rules are free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads