Moderators - Please lock this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
NeghVar said:
Wulf: I would be interested in obtaining a copy of Heroes of High Favor: Dwarves. Let me know how much it will be $$.

Well, I don't think it would be very good form to show up at Games Plus and sell them out of the back of my car. :)

I'll bring a few copies and figure out a fun way to get them into the hands of folks who are interested, don't worry.

The retail on the book is $9.95, FYI. It's a cute little splatbook, can't wait to hold a copy in my hands! It's literally days away now...

EDIT: I have added a second preview to the website, you can check it out in the DOWNLOADS section at:

http://www.badaxegames.com

Wulf

Last edited:

Barendd Nobeard said:
Well, I got 8 pieces of SPAM this morning. :rolleyes: Too bad the stuff I want can't get through. :mad:

Sometimes, I hate technology! :D

If email to me bounces, you can try this alternate email adddress:

waysonkw (at) milwaukee.k12.wi.us - this is my work email, so I might not respond to anything here over the weekend.

NeghVar - I emailed you stuff from my work account; hopefully you got it.

omokage: Still haven't heard from you, but I will have several characters generated for you to pick from. They're all workers at the local brothel, but that should be fun to role-play.

I think I've heard from everyone else. But if you're making the character yourself, please send me a copy at least 48 hours before the slot starts! I need to determine hp, sanity, Cthulhu Mythos, special items, etc., since we're starting at 3rd level.

Also, let me know if there's any unusual equipment you want. For example, gun ownership is heavily regulated in Wisconsin (where the game is set).

If you're halfway done but want me to finish the character, just let me know. Otherwise, you may be stuck with one of the brothel workers. :D

See you on the 22nd!

Wulf Ratbane said:
Well, I don't think it would be very good form to show up at Games Plus and sell them out of the back of my car. :)
So, pocket $6 and give them $4. Everybody wins! :D

I'll bring a few copies and figure out a fun way to get them into the hands of folks who are interested, don't worry.

The retail on the book is $9.95, FYI. It's a cute little splatbook, can't wait to hold a copy in my hands! It's literally days away now...

EDIT: I have added a second preview to the website, you can check it out in the DOWNLOADS section at:

http://www.badaxegames.com

Wulf

I'm really looking forward to this book. And the company name is just the icing on the cake! :)

Mark:

I just got an email from MattyHelms--he has to drop out of the gameday (and, therefore, the CoC game).

So there's another slot available in that game. Gee, I've gone through three players before the game even started! :D

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Almost time

My tickets home for next Wednesday haven't been cancelled yet. I'm looking forward to this greatly.

Mark, what exactly are the breakfast plans?

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Eight days and counting! Any update on the setting for Grimwells game?
See you all soon!:)
And to KnowTheToe, no one is EVER too full for warm Krispy Kremes.
:D :D :D

Last edited:

Painfully

First Post
Hey Curt (thalmin), how is the street looking in front of the store? I haven't been by in a few weeks and I was curious if they will get the sidewalks finished before gameday...or maybe they need some people to come by and write their names in the wet cement, hehe. Hehehehe.

If we time this just right it can be like the Enboard members' walk. Everybody put their call sign and a sig in the wet cement sidewalk! Handprints optional.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Actually, there's now a tasteful brick sidewalk out in front. No concrete to put our names in, but if we bring sidewalk chalk with us, we can pretend we're eight years old again. At least until the local contabalary comes to shoo us off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads