Moderators - Please lock this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Ronald

Explorer
I am still looking for a few more players. I will contact my players by e-mail soon to see if they have any requests for characters.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Looks like people are getting their games in order and the stragglers are signing up for the open spots. :)

(Even though I update the first post with details regularly, I like to post to the end of the thread every now and again just to let you all know I'm still here... :D )

A2Z

Explorer
Just a note Mark. You're link on the first page to the gameday maps doesn't seem to be working. I don't know if it's just me or what.

KnowTheToe

First Post
Kid Charlemagne said:
Will everyone be stuffed from breakfast or should I pick up some nice warm Krispy Kremes on my way?

Krispy Kremes Krispy Kremes Krispy Kremes Krispy Kremes Krispy Kremes Krispy Kremes Krispy Kremes Krispy Kremes Krispy Kremes Krispy Kremes Krispy Kremes Krispy Kremes Krispy Kremes Krispy Kremes Krispy Kremes Krispy Kremes Krispy Kremes Krispy Kremes Krispy Kremes Krispy Kremes Krispy Kremes . YUMMM!

ghettognome

First Post
Mark, seeing as ronin hasn't yet sent you the names of the other people playing the DS campaign, I figured I would supply them for you. Brad, Mike, Nick, and Dave. That would be my assumption of who he is bringing with him to play.

NeghVar

First Post
Barendd/Kent: Your email is bouncing? BTW: the # I chose was 4. Let me know where to send you more details about my D20 CoC character...

Wulf: I would be interested in obtaining a copy of Heroes of High Favor: Dwarves. Let me know how much it will be $$.

Kid Charlemagne: How can you not have room for Krispy Kremes...how many dozen are you bringing...? I will renumerate for at least 1 dozen myself!

Oh yeah...the Chicago Game Day badges are almost done...work has been crazy - haven't been able to get to them until now!

TTY on the 22nd!

NeghVar said:
Barendd/Kent: Your email is bouncing? BTW: the # I chose was 4. Let me know where to send you more details about my D20 CoC character...
Argh! You're not the only one it's happened to today. :mad:

I will email you later tonight (my stats blocks are at home). 4, a very good choice (heh heh heh).

My email seems to be working now, so hopefully there will be no more bouncing email!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads