Modiphius to Produce Vampire: The Masquerade Miniatures

Modiphius generally produces minis for its RPG lines (Star Trek, Fallout, John Carter), and Vampire: the Masquerade will be no exception. They're just announced a series of 32mm resin miniatures for the game, launching in Spring 2020.

modiphius-minis-logo_orig.jpg

Press release follows!

"Following the success of the roleplaying game line, Modiphius has announced a range of high-quality 32mm scale multi-part resin miniatures based on the iconic characters, clans, sects and antagonists of the Vampire: The Masquerade

Vampire: The Masquerade is the original and ultimate roleplaying game of personal and political horror. You are a vampire, struggling for survival, supremacy, and your own fading humanity—afraid of what you are capable of, and fearful of the inhuman conspiracies that surround you.

Previously launched in the 90’s by Ral Partha, Vampire miniatures were once a big part of the White Wolf release schedule and now return with brand new sculpts ready for a new generation of Vampire fans. The new range is being created by the same sculpting team at Modiphius responsible for other successful miniatures lines such as Fallout: Wasteland Warfare, Star Trek Adventures, John Carter of Mars and Elder Scrolls: Call to Arms.

Modiphius plans a retail release of 3-4 figure sets from spring 2020. Fans can expect signature characters, sets based around Bloodlines, the Anarch, Camarilla, Sabbat, generic clans, the Second Inquisition, bystanders, and plenty of antagonists."

I wish success for them, because I would like miniatures games of other lines (werewolf, mage, changeling..). Wouldn't you like a "Exalted" miniature wargame?

Pentex is the main antagonist of the garou/werewolves, but Wyrm wouldn't taint only a megacorporation. I am thinking about a multinational company but with Russian and Chinese names.

univoxs

That's my dog, Walter
Supporter
I'm currently playing V:tM 5E, I don't think the book even supports miniature play, this seems like an odd product line. I wish them luck though.

I agree, through there were times I had to use miniatures in Dark Ages Vampire. A lot fang and sword action happens in both The Bitter Crusade and Under The Black Cross. I wanted it make it more clear what was going on.

Sunsword

Adventurer
I agree, through there were times I had to use miniatures in Dark Ages Vampire. A lot fang and sword action happens in both The Bitter Crusade and Under The Black Cross. I wanted it make it more clear what was going on.

I can see that. Understand, if someone wants to use minis, more power to them. I don't want to sound like there is only one way to play. And maybe Modiphius has been inundated with requests for them. I've just always found the World of Darkness to not require minis by default.

In our game, we might get into combat every 6 sessions and usually it's quick and one of us ends up in torpor. But I'm the Primogen of the Tremere, one player is the Spymaster, and the other player is the Prmogen of the toreador.

Len

Prodigal Member
"Odd"? "Bizarre"? Seriously?

I have a mini of my character from a recent Traveller campaign, even though we didn't use miniatures in play - is that really bizarre? And I know I'm not the only person who likes paint minis. In fact, if you read the article you'll see that this isn't even the first time that official Vampire miniatures have been sold.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases