Mods: Thread scheduled for demolition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I've also added a new thread for Darkness and Light Meta Discussion. It will help keep the characters up to date and alleviate unnecessary tangental discussion about D&L from "invading" the actual game thread. :)

It can be found here-

http://www.enworld.org/messageboards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7383

Ash, Jack, Mario (Lichtenhart) and turtle, please add your stat blocks, physical descriptions and personality make-ups to the Meta thread. Thanks, gang! :)

Once the four characters have been added to that thread, we can ask a moderator to close this one down...

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Lichtenhart said:
Goodbye GWolf, and good gaming!

Welcome Jack! I'm happy you found a place, I was feeling guilty.

To apologize, I could give you 30 gp, if you think you'll need them. Mark will let us pool money.
EDIT- I REALLY WISH I COULD TYPE FASTER; IF YOU HAVE FINISHED, JACK, NEVERMIND-

Can anyone help me with the name? I was looking for something with the sun, because he was found at sunrise, but everything I come up with sounds rather stupid.

Otherwise, if you think it's a silly idea, just tell me, and I'll drop it.

If it's not too late, Mark, I'll use his 30 gp to upgrade my shortbow to a longbow... And that would leave me with 6gp, 5sp, and 8cp.

For a name, you couls try "{First Name} Sundance"... Kind of like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

Mark

Jack Haggerty said:

If it's not too late, Mark, I'll use his 30 gp to upgrade my shortbow to a longbow... And that would leave me with 6gp, 5sp, and 8cp.

For a name, you couls try "{First Name} Sundance"... Kind of like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

No problem, JH. :)

Mark

Lichtenhart said:
Does my name really matter anymore, Mark?:confused:

BTW, wonderful beginning! :)

Thanks! Heh heh. You fellas were having so much fun joking about the various name possibilities I couldn't resist joining and working it into the story. :D I hope that wasn't a no-no...

turtle- Could rename this thread (by editing the first post) to something like "Moderators: Please close this thread. I'd hate to have this popping up every so often and confusing things on the boards now that our Meta thread contains our vital information. (Thanks)

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Since the originator of this thread has "scheduled it for demolition," I will close it down now. turtle, should you have changed your mind, e-mail me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads