• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monkey's Monster Madness! (IC)

Voadam

Legend
Josea - druid extraordinaire

The gnome starts to chatter to the bat "Come on down here little fella. You'll be safe with ole Josea and we'll get you some grub. I want you safe and sound so come on down here."

Arkhandus

First Post
Uthar waits to defend himself if the bats come in to harass him, but won't take any aggressive actions just yet.

OOC: Total defense.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
The bats start fidgeting and take flight, though they make no aggressive moves. The marked bat squeaks at Josea, "This home. Home with mate. Not leave."

OOC: Next action - Thorgrim

Voadam

Legend
Josea

"Tell your mate to come too. All the bats in here are going to be killed. This home not safe. Come with me for a new home. I want you to live. Come wit me before its too late. All of you come with me and safety!" Josea holds up his arm offering a welcoming perch.

renau1g

First Post
Jerak will continue to try and allow the druid to use his diplomatic solution to the problem before resorting to his magic.

[sblock=OOC]
Ready Action: If bats attack, cast Sleep to catch as many as possible, including marked bat.
[/sblock]

Remove ads