Moria Campaign Module Coming for TOR2e and LotR 5e

darjr

I crit!
IMG_8241.jpeg

Mytholder

How many years after the end of the 3rd Age does the Moria remains abandoned?

I had the idea of running a M-E game after the action of the books to give space for new BBEGs and I seem to recall the Moria was resettled around that time.
I can't recall a canonical reference offhand, but the genealogy lists Durin VII & Last as the grandson of Dain Ironfoot, and given the dwarven myths about Durin's reincarnation, he'd be the likely leader of any reclamation. (Weirdly, Durin VII is not marked as being a king of the dwarves. That's probably because the appendices are compiled in the years of Elessar's rule and Durin VII's father was still alive, but you could spin a whole dwarven schism/succession war out of that missing asterisk...)

Bill Zebub

“It’s probably Matt Mercer’s fault.”
I can't recall a canonical reference offhand, but the genealogy lists Durin VII & Last as the grandson of Dain Ironfoot, and given the dwarven myths about Durin's reincarnation, he'd be the likely leader of any reclamation. (Weirdly, Durin VII is not marked as being a king of the dwarves. That's probably because the appendices are compiled in the years of Elessar's rule and Durin VII's father was still alive, but you could spin a whole dwarven schism/succession war out of that missing asterisk...)

I think the correct answer to the question "how many years after the end of the 3rd Age does Moria remains abandoned" is "not as long as we've been waiting for you to write this adventure!"

Remove ads