• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mortal Kombat!!

Darimaus

First Post
Caltrop shakes his head in an annoyed fashion.

"Then you are a fool then. You were given your choice! We have no further need of you."

Caltrop full attacks the Ogre.

OOC:
Attack Rolls: Nat 1 (Ogre is Flatfooted, so no Attacks of Opportunity), 76, Nat 20 (Confirm 70) , 70, 64, 63, 68, 61, 56, 71, 51.

Damage: 46, 45, 44, 46, 45, 45, 46, 45, 45, 44, 44

Jemal

Adventurer
[sblock=Grugg]
OOC: Allright, I'll just assume he moves forward till something happens.
Sorry, I know you're busy, just making sure you were still interested.[/sblock]

Voidrazor

First Post
Jemal said:
[sblock=Teharazon]
Though it doesn't matter right now as you're not facing casters, the Rod of Absorption must be held to be effective, and you're wielding a 2-handed weapon. Just FYI, you can't hold both at same time. Also don't forget that you take 1d6 damage each time your weapon strikes if you have Vicious active (which from your damage rolls, it looks like you do). So far that's 10d6 damage you've taken. Also, they're wielding Metaline weapons, so your DR applies against the very first strike from each of them, after that they overcome your DR.[/sblock]

Tehrazon flies backwards, laying both of his opponents down on the ground and lashing them (67/75). The two of them flip back to their feet, and start forwards again, only to be hit again and again (144/146). They stop 20' away, looking at each other and then at you, and throw their axes, one striking Tehrazon (72 damage) before both whirl back to their wielders.
[sblock=Jemal]If its OK, he'll stick the rod in his Casting Gloves. Re: the Vicious damage, by my calculations Tehrazhon should be at max HP's minus the 72 this round. He took 138 before that attack and has dealt 432 damage since first being hit. Healing 216 from Righteous Wrath, even if I rolled max Vicious damage T. would hit full HP's again :] [/sblock]The titanic warbeast continues hammer the orcs with great sweeps of his chain. (full attack with trip attempts until both are on the ground 92, 85, 73, 74 on orc one 81, 71, 73, 62 on orc two. Please keep in mind that trips are touch attacks and prone is -4 to melee AC. 87 and 76 to hit on the follow up attacks, 78 and 86 for Str checks. Damage on orc one 83, 75, 74, 79, damage on orc two 74, 72, 76, 79.)

Tehrazhon's chuckle is a malevolent pitiless sound. But the voice that is torn from the abomination's throat immediately thereafter, by its distant master, is a grotesquerie in comparison."Surrender. You were fools to join this competition. You cannot harm me, cannot escape, and cannot win. Yield, or your heads will adorn my belt".

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Tenneth: AC 93/94(when moving 10+ft in a round), 787hp(+181 temp)

Tenneth is becoming slightly annoyed with the crafty dark elves' for a moment, but then unleashes a full attack - not on the drow, but on his equipment, rendering his cloak, bracers, gloves, belt and amulet so much useless junk. 62, 60, 54, 39, 33 vs item AC (10+owners size+owners dex) pg 158 PHB for damage to items, ignoring hardness less than 20: 33, 33, 33, 32, 34. and then take a 5ft step back up the tree out of reach.

the creature know as bob, swivels and flys off, turning to call back,
"being of blood and bone, animal in my eyes, your resilince gives me slight pause indeed. how bout we decide this in a race? follow me if you dare, beast."

ooc: bob wings 200 feet away beconing both the troll and the dragon to follow
i'm changing my second ninja dodge to the troll as well
Current hp: 397/652 (i Fast heal 5)
Ac 93 aginst troll 91 against others
touch: 84 troll 82 against others
flat footed 93 (i keep dex) troll 91 others
Fort: +40 (10 Base + 2 Epic + 5 Resistance + 20 Con +4 aura)
Ref: +39 (10 Base + 2 Epic + 5 Resistance + 18 Dex +4 aura)
Will: +37 (14 Base + 2 Epic + 5 Resistance + 12 Wis +4 aura)

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Macrisse grimaces, realizing that they could probably pull at the monster's flesh all day long and not get far at this rate.

"Trolls."

He inhales deeply, his head twining around on his serpentine neck to find an angle that won't hurt his allies...

Then his maw gapes widely, and a flood of white, frosty fog starts to gush forth. Strangely though, as the magical wave of coldness passes his teeth, it thickens and liquefies and turns a foul greenish shade. The fine spray of droplets spatters over the troll and much of the jungle behind him. Instantly there's a storm of hissing noises, and acrid-smelling smoke billows up from everywhere the breath touched.

(Breath weapon, with Breath Substitution cast. Frost changed to Acid. Positioning cone to exclude allies. 18d8 damage for 77 http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1248261 , Ref save for half, DC 42)

Jemal

Adventurer
*Will be updating in the next day or so.. it's alot of work to handle all these Epic combatants.. though we seem to be down to 6 PC's.*

Remove ads