Most Iconic SF/F Princesses

Ulfgeir

Hero
The first two was easy:

Leia Organa - Star Wars
Dejah Thoris - John Carter of Mars

And then it becomes hard....

Either Princess Peach from Super Mario, or Princess Tuvstarr, as painted by John Bauer.
1701129929209.png

MarkB

Legend
Adora, Aurora, Eilonwy (books, not film), and Zelda are my personal iconics of those who've been mentioned, but I also have a soft spot for the more obscure Princess Gwaelin/Lora (Dragon Warrior/Quest 1).
Thanks for the Zelda nudge, I knew there was one I should be thinking of but couldn't put my finger on.

Can't believe I forgot Midna!

legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-midna-ganondorf.jpg

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
We haven't heard listed Snow White or Guinevere yet...

yeah in all fairness I was going to put Snow White but I've got a soft spot for Moana so used her as Disney gestalt

I entirely forgot about Guinevere though, funny how King Arthur has fallen into obscurity in a DnD focused forum

the popularity of Princess Peach may be an indicator of the average age of thread participants

Zardnaar

Legend
yeah in all fairness I was going to put Snow White but I've got a soft spot for Moana so used her as Disney gestalt

I entirely forgot about Guinevere though, funny how King Arthur has fallen into obscurity in a DnD focused forum

the popularity of Princess Peach may be an indicator of the average age of thread participants

Princess Peach is multi generational and still relevant.

Switch is a massive hit.

Remove ads