• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Movie Challenge - $300 Million USD = A new Epic franchise.

ssampier

First Post
Banshee16 said:
There are likely tonnes of good movies that could be done about historical periods too. I'd love to see a well-done military epic about Napoleon....but they'd have to make him an American in the movie, and that, obviously, wouldn't work :) Alternatively, movies about Hannibal (wasn't Vin Diesel going to star in one?), or what about something about Charlemagne? A movie about Ivanhoe?

What about Sigfried?

Banshee

I'd love to see a good historical movie. Gladiator and Troy were pretty good, Alexander was abysmal. Braveheart was great. Braveheart II (The Patriot) was meh.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
You might want to seriously consider a DC trilogy based upon Jack Kirby's "Fourth World" books - New Gods, Mister Miracle and Forever People - and when I say based upon I don't mean just the characters - go back to his actual early 1970's books for both the screenplay and CGI work.

Remove ads