D&D 5E MPMB's D&D 5e Character Tools

SpaceCasey

Villager
I thought I would just pipe in and tell you, "You have done a wonderful job with this Character Sheet, I use it exclusively." If I have any ideas, I am sure I would post them here!

SpaceCasey

Villager
Hmm, just opened the pdf and it crashed almost immediately.. first time it has happened.. Capture.PNG

neoldobyss

First Post
I can be very deep and connecting about my player-characters background and power within the sub-story as I just want add favor without any disputed about changes in the existing group dynamics being friendly and up front about my ideas I have to maybe just be add if it is OK.

If it is not possible then I do understand the need for the playable concessions needed to keep the player-character creationism peace at the table top theater too.

I am fully using the morepurplemorebetter fill-able player-character *.PDF as by typing trials formed text format for the morepurplemorebetter sheet as below is my level 5 player-character sheet; with only user import-export data included as missing all the automatic values being excluded

Str10 Dex14{2} Con12 Int12(1) Wis11(1) Cha14{1}(1) Hp33
[Name] Anopaque-Twilight-Appsea
[Player] ?
[Class] Rogue Arcane Trickster
[Experience] 6,500
[Background] Outlander Exile or outcast
[Race] Dark Elf (Drow)
[Size] Medium
[Height] 4'5"
[Weight] 125 lb.
[Gender] Opaque
[Hair] Ocean Flow Wave Blond
[Eyes] Gray
[Skin] Blue
[Age] Adult
[Alignment] Chaotic Good
[Faith] Eilistraee obyssea mime
[Vision] Exceptional Darkvision; 90-ft.
[Skills] Acrobatics (DEX) Investigation (INT) Persuasion (CHA) Stealth (DEX)
[Defense] Mage Armor [Attacks] 16 hand crossbow bolts
[Class Features] <[Longsword proficiency is negated to add that whip proficiency.]>
[Equipment] Wand of magic missiles; Earned before in an previous encounter
[Money] 145Gp
[Languages] Undercommon [E]
[Appearance] Smurfelle astral-elemental guildage character of life creature for natural nature live.
[Enemies] Affective normality assorted effects of minority answers majority population of questions.
[Allies & Organizations] Elemental oozing trail sugar snails and astral puppy dogs spicy tails, my oh my, and Harpers!?

[Character History] {Is being born under Drow houses bad sign a good thing or a bad thing or maybe is just too strange in both good and bad things?} Artifact Landsea'air anopaque rings script lantern pendant born for mute Drow house mime fears their ruthless ostracizing whole house destroyed to bear that otherness from another world sent away being both of neither androgyny opaque child with attunes artifact speakers emanating Observant feat in adulthood imbued windowalldoor attune exo-force whip as may other undiscovered properties possibility maybe includes later added knowledge with pendant outlanders arts argot Blue heirloom moon Drow surface travel lost 30 ft of Darkvision loses sunlight sensitivity to surface alife interval sky arises their self spoken vows of silence Butterfly Belldiver mute to outside use mind thought voice unheard in the spell speech required incantation glows at time adds Landsea'air anopaque ring script lantern pendant transceiver oh well deeper opaque radionoir speaker communication any sound with others.
Windows changing wall of choices for doors this radii Landsea'air anopaque mirror rim WindoWallDoor [3]WindowWallDoor(3) [2]WindowWindowDoor(3) [1]DoorDoorDoor(3) = [321]{0} to (3+3+3+1){10} PS Artifact Landsea'air anopaque rings script lantern pendant 10 LOTR Metal Elvish Script key chain discs Exo/utility windowalldoor reach whip is kinder gentler kind version of Drow snakewhip scourge of fangs by roots grown with heirloom moons translucent aqua-blue orball soft orbit effect sphere affect stones.

PERSONALITY TRAITS; Exoside geist in obyss self spoken vow of silence Butterfly Belldiver mute to outside uses mind thoughts voice unheard to spell speech required incantation in Landsea'air anopaque ring script lantern pendant transceiving opaque radionoir speaker construct communication any sound heard to others in a party.

IDEAL; Infinite finite ideas without any ideals for all defenses.
BOND; Abyss silhouette invisibilities translucent visionoirage.
FLAW; Wonder wanderer lost in found roaming rover opaque misunderstood

{Background suggested neologies}

[Landsea'air anopaque rings script lantern pendant] Voice mime birth arts speaking artifact grant observant-feat with other unknown by undiscovered properties at times including later possibilities.

[Exo/utility windowalldoor reach whip] (Love hurts!); Windowalldoor force whip success roll continuum connect wielder to target either teleport damage x 5ft|Sq.= distance wielder ObserverObserved decides, target dam.(1d3+DexMod) {Force} unwilling Will-save success not moved as wielder must teleport up to half distance. DC[__]outside of cannon, "No pain, No gain, Drow Love hurts!"

This above only being 1d3+DexMod is just a kind of minions clearing weapon as fits within the drow "bee sting atmospherics" to teleport bigger targets after a Melee attacks to up damage multiplied by 5-ft squares as the resulting distances being force damage.

below is player character portrait and the hybrid and friends additional Harpers organizational symbol.

I am use the two noted columns on the sixth page one the rewrite of small text data and the other one for remaining import-export data without having to buy the Adobe Acrobat Portable Digital File professional program to cut and paste from just two text fields on the freshly empty and new MorePurpleMoreBetter fillable player character sheet, noting all the posting display CR's are removed to be just two blocks of text with spaces between values.

Attachments

• snerf.jpg
    snerf.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 183
  • 127303_512.png
    127303_512.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

First off, sorry for the hiatus everybody, it was pretty crazy at work these last few days. I'm leaving on holiday tonight and won't be back until January. I'm working on a couple of things for the character sheet, but finishing it will have to wait until the new year :)

Before I leave I'll answer a couple of questions posted above:
Happens after like 5-10 seconds. It seems to try to load the sheet in the background, but fails.

No AV, and as far as I know i have the latest Adobe Reader. I will confirm later today though.
Did you find out what was happening? Did you get it working? I'm very interested because apparently more people seem to be having the same issue (see SpaceCasey's message).

Someone using your player character sheet noted that the Auto-calculation fillable form created by MadBeard | v.1.14 April 2015 | listing the gear into their subsection locations [donned, waistbelt, & more] and wight limits [like the backpack weight limit] was addition that was attractive to him.

you already separate the weight in mostly in subject location but the location on the body and back limit are another type wight subsection with there their sub-total not allowing the backpack to overload in the Auto-calculation
Adding a feature for locations is interesting, I'll have a think about the ways it could be implemented.

I thought I would just pipe in and tell you, "You have done a wonderful job with this Character Sheet, I use it exclusively." If I have any ideas, I am sure I would post them here!
Thank you, this is always welcome to hear. Hope you have a great time using this sheet, crawling the Dungeons and slaying the Dragons! ;)

Hmm, just opened the pdf and it crashed almost immediately.. first time it has happened..
That is very unfortunate. Headbomb posted something similar above. The only thing I can think of being the culprit is you antivirus software (especially if it is Avast).

If you had no problems with v9.9.5 it might also be the new form highlighting function introduced in v9.9.6 (just a wild guess). In order to test this, you could try to change the form-highlighting colour in your settings before opening anything. Simply open Adobe Acrobat, press CTRL+K (or go to edit>>preferences), select 'forms', and change the settings. Continue by opening the sheet and see what happens. Hope this helps!

Astromath

First Post
Hope you have a good vacation. My son is in Amsterdam right now. He's on break from college in Hertfordshire, England. He's studying abroad there.

Edit: Looks like by the time you read this, he'll be back in England.

Last edited:

Hope you have a good vacation. My son is in Amsterdam right now. He's on break from college in Hertfordshire, England. He's studying abroad there.

Edit: Looks like by the time you read this, he'll be back in England.
Thank you! Hope your son has (had?) a good time in Amsterdam. I sincerely hope he doesn't equates the Amsterdam tourist scene with Dutch life too much ;)

Can I just get the character sheet without the generator?
I quickly saw your post before you edited it, hope you found a way beyond the initial welcome message. With the later additions, the message has become so long that on screens with lower resolution part of the message, including the OK button, gets cut off (such as my 900 px high laptop screen). Hitting enter should solve the problem.

As Astromath posted above, you can have the 'generator' print an empty sheet as well. You can also disable the generation features with the auto/manual button. So if you do like the sheet, but don't want it to automatically add class, race, and/or background features, simply turn off the undesired auto-fill components.

Hope this answers your question!

Athinar

Explorer
Spell Sheet 7.2
Run Time error 1004
Unable to set the LeftFooter property of the PageSetup class

unable to reset due to this error

Excel 2013
Windows 10

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper