D&D 5E MPMB's D&D 5e Character Tools

andargor

Rule Lawyer Groupie
Supporter
[H=6]Changelog for MPMB's Character Record Sheet v12.78 (20 December 2016):[/H]
  • Added the Paladin Sacred Oath Unearthed Arcana, two subclasses "Oath of Conquest" and "Oath of Treachery".
Links: MPMB's Character Record Sheet - Colorful A4/Letter        MPMB's Character Record Sheet - Printer Friendly Redesign

Looking for the original Printer Friendly version with the artwork of the Wizards of the Coast official character sheet?
Make a donation via PayPal, and you will get the Character Record Sheet, Spell Sheets per Class, and Adventure Logsheet with the WotC design!

Direct import from 12.26 now works for me with this version, thanks.

pdegan2814

First Post
I have been working hard on a new feature that I can finally present to you: Source Selection. The sheet now includes all Unearthed Arcana material and you just have to select which ones you want to use!

I am blown away that you're now incorporating the UA material right into the sheet, I was already impressed that you were making the .js files available, but making them options in the main sheet itself is truly amazing. Thank you for all the work you put into this sheet!

sword3274

Explorer
I have a quick question (and I'll apologize if it's been answered already, I did attempt to find it before posting)...

Are the variant backgrounds on the sheet somewhere? I found the dropdown that allows selecting the background features, but was unable to find things such as the Knight (for Noble), and Pirate (for Sailor) variant background features. Thanks!

I am blown away that you're now incorporating the UA material right into the sheet, I was already impressed that you were making the .js files available, but making them options in the main sheet itself is truly amazing. Thank you for all the work you put into this sheet!
It was quite a challenge coming up with a comprehensive way for selecting the sources that was also achievable within the limitations of Acrobat. It is very great to hear the positive feedback on this new feature!

I have a quick question (and I'll apologize if it's been answered already, I did attempt to find it before posting)...

Are the variant backgrounds on the sheet somewhere? I found the dropdown that allows selecting the background features, but was unable to find things such as the Knight (for Noble), and Pirate (for Sailor) variant background features. Thanks!
As [MENTION=78315]Astromath[/MENTION] already commented, you can select the variant backgrounds in the same drop-down box as you select any of the other backgrounds. This drop-down box is located on the top of the first page of the Colourful version, and on the top of the 'Background' page of the Printer Friendly version. Once you select a background, the background feature is set to correspond to that background.

Some small bug fixes before the new year :)

Changelog for MPMB's Character Record Sheet v12.79 (30 December 2016):

• Fix for having more than 20 levels of spellcasting (thanks Affan and Jeremy for reporting);
  • Fix for water and earth elementals having the wrong immunities listed on the Wild Shape pages (thanks Vladimir S. for reporting);
  • Made the size of the Add Custom Script dialogue dependent on the resolution of the screen so that it can be viewed on screens with less than 900 vertical pixels (thanks Arno P. for reporting).

Looking for the original Printer Friendly version with the artwork of the Wizards of the Coast official character sheet (Click here for the preview)?
Become a patron on Patreon, and you will get the Character Record Sheet, Spell Sheets per Class, and Adventure Logsheet with the WotC design!

Last edited:

Ouronos

Explorer
Sheer Perfection

Can I just take a moment to extend my thanks to everyone that has worked on this sheet?
...and another moment to just mention how perfect this sheet has become?

I have been using this sheet since... well... version 2... the fact that I am still using it is testament to its greatness.

Bob Tyler

First Post
Hello! Love the new character sheet with the UA's. Question though, is there a way with the default sheet setup to add damage die for weapons that you don't have in the drop down? Trying to add the pistol/musket from the DM guide, but not having any luck getting their damage die in there. Thanks!

Arslan

First Post
Small Issue with Fighting styles

I believe this is a regression from earlier versions and not sure how far back its been a problem. Noticing with a few of the fighting styles that they are not being correctly added.

The dueling style no longer adds +2 damage to 1h weapons and the defense style no longer adds +1 to AC. Archery, Two handed weapons work as intended. This is on v12.76 Printer Friendly Version, so apologies if this has been fixed.

And awesome work by the way. Been using these sheets for over the last year and impressed with your work and dedication. (and I have chipped in for the beer fund).

Remove ads